Where can I sell bracelet that I dont use anymore?

Bought a bracelet for $500 few years ago, only wore it three times. Any idea on where i can sell it (other than amazon/ebay)?

And how much do you think i should sell it for? Its a leather bracelet. $300 too expensive for a second hand bracelet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you won't do it online... then your local flea market? Door to door? Red Cross/Salvation Army etc etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• The apps poshmark and mercari are really good for selling (:

• I recommend poshmark if you're selling high end items with a brand name, there are a lot of designer items sold through there

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the quality and the original seller/crafter, but I would suggest maybe going to fair where knowledgeable resellers can tell you exactly the valuation and where you can sell it.

• Well its bottega veneta. Everyone knows the brand. The problem is the majority of people here thinks its stupid to spend that amount of money on a leather bracelet-_-"

• Ya I know the brand, I would say, you'd have a hard time selling that second hand to be honest. It's a high end luxury brand and since it's not gemstone/metallic jewelry its going to be hard to resell.

• Leather you said right?

Has no value, you won't get more than 20 bucks if you are lucky

• Its bottega tho

• doesn't matter though. It has a low resale value

You can only sell it for high to a particular buyer who actually wants that. But its not like any joe shmoe would just give you 300 bucks for a piece of leather

Its going to have to be a specific buyer and thats going to be hard to find

Know what I mean?

• to a pawn shop

• Why not amazon or ebay? It's definitely better...

What Girls Said 3

• Easy. Or poshmark.

• Try TopHatter.

• I am sorry, I don't know any other sites. Maybe you can try selling it through facebook if you have many friends there. Someone might be interested in buying it.