Guys, boobs or hair?

Would you be more attracted to women with big boobs and shorter hair or to women with long hair and smaller boobs?

• long hair, small boobs
    81% (22)
  • big boobs, short hair
    19% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously, there's something you gotta understand about boobs!: it's not so much about the size at all!

It's about the proportion to the rest of the body, their shape, symmetry, firmness, where they point at, what height they stand. It's much more complicated than a simple size thing.

Sorry if now you feel even more insecure, but all those aspects are taken into consideration. (not always, but you get the idea)

What Guys Said 11

• Long hair and nice boobs are both critical tbh

• Boob size absolutely matter not to me. She can be flat as a wall for all I care

Hair is usually the first thing I notice in a girl, unless I get close and see the eyes

• Lol whichever girl between the 2 with a more attractive face. I don't care about boob size and when it comes to hair, as long as the girls can pull off a short hair or long hair, I'll just choose the girl who's face I find more attractive.

• Long hair and small boobs is my ideal woman xxx

• Big boobs, only counts if she skinny doe

• Boobs are about quality, not size. I've seen a lot of big boobs that were saggy, floppy googley eyed boobs (pointed in different directions).

I really like long hair though

• I'm more attracted to women in general.

• I'm a long hair kinda guy! My hair is pretty long myself!

• i love option A but i feel that option B is better for girl's confidence

• A, both are ideal to me.

• Long hair; I'm not attracted to girls with boy's hair