Girls, Do girls do this on purpose?

It seems as if every girl I see these days has a camel toe. Not that I'm complaining because I love them. But are girls going this on purpose? Can you feel it? Do you just let it be?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're wearing undies that shouldn't happen. I normally wear a wide strap thong with yoga pants or leggings, never had a problem with camel toe that way. Maybe they're wearing those icky dental floss thongs, they really don't cover a whole lot front or rear!

What Girls Said 11

• ewk! i don't think any girl does this on purpose.

• I don't know for some girls but I can feel it, when the crotch of my pants is just too tight. I hate it and would cover it with a long blouse or change my pants. In here, you would get nasty, dirty, and judgmental stares from strangers when you walk on the street parading your camel toe. You would get catcalled and whistled at by creepy dudes.

• I haven't noticed that and I definitely don't do it. The only time it could happen is in a bikini, which can be hard to avoid.

• I see it a lot with leggings/yoga pants. Do you just let it be when it happens?

• Do you notice when people look at it?

• No I doubt anyone looks, it's not obvious or anything.

• Hell no I don't! I find it very embarassing! Sometimes I can feel it, and I secretly try and pull it out like a wedgie

• No way!!!

• It's cuz leggins aren't pants and you kids keep trying to make them be! 😝

• I can't help it. I try to wear longer shirts or black pants so you can't really see it.

• So it doesn't bother you that you have one as long as it's covered up?

• I try not to think about it.

• I have one somtimes but i dont do it on purpose. It's really annoying.

• Where do you live? Haha

• I don't do it on purpose. Yes, we can feel it. If I run out the door and notice I've got a cameltoe when I get to my destination, well, I can't do anything about it, so I have to let it be. But I definitely don't do it on purpose.

• So you don't mind it then when you have one? Is it obvious when people look at it?

• It bothers me when I have one, because I assume that guys will stare at it. I try to be a modest person and I have a boyfriend, so I really don't want the extra attention. I think it's pretty obvious, if you're watching a guy's eyes and see them glance down there, then yep, they see it. Again though, it's only happened to me a couple times because I generally throw out or donate pants that cameltoe on me so it doesn't happen again.