Pretty birl but a little stretch marks. Still pretty?

I've been told I'm a really pretty girl. Don't have any cellulitis and my skin is smooth. I've got them on my hips because I grew very fast. They're already faded and you still can see them but not that bad. But still do you guys think a girl is less attractive because of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• For someone like myself, I doubt that the average individual would use stretch marks as a "turn off" unless they were absolutely apparent and profuse.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• Just about everyone has stretch marks.

• Of course.

• if it looks when you wear a shorties and minis then it is looking bad... but if you are asking this question in concern to bedroom then its never gone bad...

• i wouldn't care

• lol stretch marks would not make you look any less attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• 95% of people (guys too) have stretch marks, it's normal. If you've ever grown there's a good chance you have stretch marks. I know girls on TV and magazines don't have them, but normal people can't walk around with portable airbrushing equipment. It's a part of life.

Comedian Katt Williams on stretch marks. A little NSFW: link

• First of all,if a guy is stupid enough to let flaws like that get on the way of being interested in a girl,then he's not worth her time.Secondly,I haven't met a single person who didn't have stretch marks or cellulitis.If you haven't gotten cellutis yet,then you're either one of the lucky one who gets them later on or you haven't seen them yet.Everyone,male or female,gets stretch marks and cellulitis at some point in their lives due to puberty,weight gain,weight loss,pregnancy,etc.In other words,just try to keep your body healthy and try to stay away from douche bags.