What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel?

or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?

-XquiSit_Breakz-

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's harder to look into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel. Because first, not to be insensitive or anything but I probably don't really care all that much unless it was like really deep and sad so it's hard to keep eye contact when you want to zone out and look at other things. And second, while listening to them all you can really do is nod your head and try to sympathize with them and it gets really awkward when you're just looking at them and nodding for long periods of time...because it's basically a one sided conversation; them talking at you I mean idk.. Just harder and more awkward for me

What Girls Said 3

• telling how you feel especially if it hurts the other persn or if you don't know what you will expect to hear from that person.

• Both are very difficult because you are just baring your soul or else listening to someone else bare their soul - which makes you feel responsible for their feelings and their heart. Both are very difficult.

• when you are telling them how you feel.

What Guys Said 1

• If looking into someone’s eyes when they (or you!) are telling something is difficult, try telling /listening in the dark or just side by side, looking in the same direction.