What's a piece of clothing you badly wanna rock but are too self conscious to 👕👙👖👗?

For me, the main ones would be white jeans and leather pants.
It's not just that I'm self conscious. I actually look like a disaster in those 2, no matter how much some desperate saleswoman tells me "OH HONEY THAT LOOKS FAB!" -.-

. . . #areyoukiddingme 😒

Of course it can be motivation to work harder to be able to wear them, but still!

What about yall?

Most Helpful Guy

• sleeveless tee shirts

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this look so much

http://i.imgur.com/yvo5KCb.jpg

With the fitted bustier type of top, or even a crop top. But due to my medical condition, I don't show my stomach any more.

What Guys Said 36

• I wish I could wear a fedora...
    static.fashionbeans.com/.../fedoralookbook.jpg

... but I just can't pull them off😞
    www.lolwithme.org/.../FedoraSucks.jpg

I love hats so much, but they just never look good on me, I must have a misshaped head or a jacked up profile or something😭

Also, pretty much everything black dudes can pull off that I can't. GodDAMMIT, how do they have that inherent coolness lame white guys like me just don't have?
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0f34e8c9db5d.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...vs%2Bmavericks%2B2012.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../crocewaltjet.jpg

• i legit wanna wear assassin's creed garments in public and do parkour but im too self concious about it because one, assassin creed garments in public, and two, i can't do parkour lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYP4wKD-6J8

• To be honest, I always wanted to wear disco costume
    www.costumeslife.com/.../...stume-Jacket-large.jpg
    But that's too old for today's standards. Dancing in public when the beat drops and nobody gives a fk about anyone in a crowd is such a dream.

I also want to wear this vintage long brown coat with a hat, giving a complete mafia look, but I don't know how will I look in this.
    dallasvintageshop.com/.../...25-29-PM-449x1024.png

And yes, I always wanted to wear underwear over my pants since my childhood, but I'm too self conscious to wear that in public.

• F A C E P A L M.

but please, when you rock these outfits, a mandatory selfie is a given.

• Thanks for ruining my confidence :(

Someday, I'll wear #2. Someday! And selfie is promised.

• bruh i ain't ruined ur confidence! :O
      YESSSS, i look forward to it.

• ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51NhtW9exnL._SX466_.jpg

Horse head mask.
    I want to run around campus with a horse head mask on, simultaneously creeping people out while making them laugh awkwardly.

• Well for me to go out in public and rock and roll in what I would like to, I do not know if I could do that one.. but what I wear daily are a big part of my life they are not my whole life.. I have tho in my own house cranked up the tunes, stripped down to those undies and just had a rocking good time.

One day an ex girlfriend of mine came over for a visit, she saw me through the window dancing, the door was unlocked so she just came in and she was all smiles and then gave me a big kiss, she then asked if she could join me. I said yes you bet.. she then took off her clothes except for her undies and bra.. and we both rocked to the tunes.. it was a great evening.. one that neither of us will ever forget

• Actually believe it or not flat caps lol but I took a shot I ended up looking great in them and I couldn't see myself not wearing them now a days. And I'm not self conscious about skinny jeans but I won't wear them I hate those things so much lol. Other then that there's nothing I really worry about not being able to pull of or wear

And I think under the right circumstances you'd look alright in leather pants, you have the legs for em, but they also have them in less tight variants now a days kind of like how they have jeans, fitted jeans and skinny jeans, they do the same thing for leather pants to.

• really? when did u start wearing em?
      i reckon they're a very versatile hat. seems to suit a lot of people.

lol i think 'skinny' jeans with looseness to them are okay, but the ones that stick to the legs are just plain horrible.

ugh, no lol. thank u but no.

• O I've been wearing them for about 2 years now give or take.
      Yeah they are they work in pretty much all situations.

Yeah I have those and still can't stand them I feel like my legs are like stiff when I'm in em I like practical things more and yes we both agree there.

Haha well I'm just taking a educated guess mind you.

• Nothing tbh. I used to be kinda self-conscious about wearing Aussie footy shorts (Anna you would know what that is), but just built up my quads more and I like wearing them sometimes in the summer. Definitely is an attention getter since no one, and I mean no one, in US wears um lol.

• Something like this is definitely on the list:
    cdn.shopclues.net/.../...b7117black_1432813827.jpg

• Sorry, I don't understand :o i just like the l way it looks

• you mean "too self conscious to"?
      It just feels a bit of a show off, I dunno, I would feel exposed.. naked.. hard to explain.

• Ayo! Leather pants are sexy as heck! Wear them lady!

As for me I'd probably have to say just going out in the summer in a vest (maybe you call them tank tops) and shorts. I'm not muscular and I have chicken legs. Also, even though I wear them anyway, I guess slim fit tees and I don't have a particularly built upper bod.

• I like these women cardigans, Much more comfortable and fashionable than say hoodies or even their male counterpart. I used to rock guy versions of these cardigans, but they don't sell them in Canada, mostly.

file:///C:/Users/JC/Desktop/2015-Women-Sweaters-And-Korean-Style-Women-Cardigan-Sleeve-Cotton-Sequin-Sweater-Female-Crop-Tops-Blouse. jpg

• 3|0
  • Haha maybe for fun I'd try a sting... but behind closed doors than or the room would get evacuated :o :o

• 0|0
  • There's nothing I want to wear that I don't. My style is simple, but I don't care about clothes either.

• Wait let me get my pins
    http://i.imgur.com/MqfB2yg.jpg

Damn , would turn gamers' heads for sure !! XD

• tight fitted t-shirts 😩

• pretty sure you'd rock one just fine man.

• oh and by the way... I can't believe that you look shit in jeans or leather pants lol.

• honestly though, i don't think u have to be super ripped to wear a fitted shirt, but i do get where ur coming from. like for us, we don't judge it that harshly unless he is quite overweight u know?

haha well thanks. in white jeans i look terrible, definitely. leather pants... better for thinner thighs lol.

• I'm a rocker with no ink... So I'd have to say I need a Tat. But then again where I live everyone has tatoos... So therefore I'm a rebel for not having one!!!

• haha interesting, no one's said tats yet.
      i really want some too. the delicate kinds though.

• I'm sure you've never looked anywhere near disastrous. I'm thinking an outfit with lots of dead animal. Maybe a croc skin jacket and koala fur underwear.

• Camo banana hammock and plaid suspenders with a bright hella fedora and some lime green cowboy boots! Definition of style right thar

• Skirt and thigh highs.

• lol a scarf

• The sparkly man-thong!
    I could take it to another level, But I'm humble and shy.

• Muscle shirts and shorts. Im too self conscious to wear those

• Anything white.

College took its toll on me, trying to burn the weight off

• Tankies lol

• Good fitting pair of skinny jeans, sick of loose jeans sliding but people think it's weird on guys.

• skinny jeans are weird. please don't wear those.
      like it's nice when they're fitted but u still have room, but the ones that stick to ur legs? no no no.

• I wanna wear tuxedo everywhere. Even in a children's birthday party.

• I wear whatever I want.

• I wish I didn't have manboobs so I could be shirtless at the beach.

• A deep purple longcoat. I wish I had the balls to rock that on the street.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 38

• I would say a really cute bathing suit. I can wear bathing suits, but I have been sticking to the swimdress kind. I want something a little more sexy.

I just feel so old wearing it. And it's hard for me to find cute bathing suits in my size. They only offer black or some ugly pattern.

• Crop tops and bikinis probably :)

• Shorts: I am a small girl, always have been, but the elasticity in my skin must suck because I have stretch marks on my thighs. My friends don't believe me until I show them. They're faded now but they are still there and I often worry people will notice them.

• oh i get what u mean, but honestly stretch marks aren't really that big a deal u know? it's because u know them and where they are that makes u feel self conscious.

• Then is true.

• Wearing an outfit with like cargo pants and a sports bra.

Though basically any outfit that shows off any extra fat that I still have on my body. Though hopefully this year it will all be gone.

• Me too! & Amen @ this year all additional fat will be gone (though I totally said that last year)

• tank tops.

• Omg are you kidding your body is amazing I've seen those pics of you working out and if you look that good in yoga pants why wouldn't you in leather jeans?

And for me it's a bikini I just don't have the body/it's too revealing.

• wow you're so kind thank you. i think my thighs are just too big for them u know? like in yoga pants the material stretches, but leather is just... well u know how it is.

yeah i can understand bikinis too... but you are beautiful so remember that u don't have to be super thin to rock one. =]

• Throw my name in the hat for wanting to wear bodycon dresses. Crop tops, maxi dresses, and bikinis are on my list as well.

• Backless dresses but I can't because I need a bra and am self conscious of my back acne and the scars.

• hmm, do u put creams on it? or have u tried bio oil?

• @neoagent1 thanks! My skin is naturally very dry, so I didn't even know I had the oils to produce acne lol! Yeah I've watched the Accutane progress videos people have posted to YouTube and they make it seem like it wasn't horrible. I'd consider it but I'm still too scared haha

• Thanks! I'll look into natural stuff!

• Bikini. Lol. I need to do some core work. Although my butt is good to go ;)

• a bikini ><

• A crop top :p

• Nothing at all... I can rock anything.

• All the clothes I want rock cost too much money! haha!

• So many things! I'll put on cute shit then be like nope nope nope and put on a hoodie. I'm so insecure

I just need to wear more ballsy stuff. I stick to basic shit.

I'm afraid to wear crop tops bc I have birthing hips but I actually bought two online the other day and I'm gonna make myself wear them.

• A bikini. Not only would I think I don't look good but I'd still have guilt from my mother. #ineedcounseling

• by the way I love my white jeans and leather pants. You should go for it!

• girl ur body is amazing... seriously.
      hahaha i can imagine. "THAT IS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU!"

#takemewithyou

• oh that 2nd bit. THANKS but I've tried them many times and i reallyyyyyy don't feel ill be wearing em for awhile. oh well =/

• I usually look good in almost anything... not bragging :p
    unless I wearing over sized stuff

• Bodycon dresses. It seems everyone who wears them either is very fit or thin or had a spanx underneath

• Crop tops 🙊

I bought one that is on the longer side to wear with a high waisted skirt so I'm kind of curious to see how it looks.

• Used to be crop tops and shorts. But I've grown comfortable wearing those. Now, it's bodycon dresses. I've seen so many that I fell in love with but I can't bring myself to wear one. I tried one on before and all but cried.

• oh darling, no need to cry =/ u know, about 90% of women u see in body con are either super thin or wearing shape wear. i saw an episode where tyra banks aka supermodel actually revealed the shape wear under one of her dresses to prove the point.

you've already come so far. if i told u a year ago that you'd be comfortable in crop tops, I'm guessing u wouldn't have believed me.
      you'll get into that bodycon girl, i know it. ;)

• why? WHY RUIN THE MOMENT FOR? HMM?

• The moment is not ruined! If you want, I could start calling you big booty judy? 😂

• For me it is peplum tops and crop tops. I have stretch marks on my belly from rapid weight loss so I think it wouldn't look right. Also polo tops. I just don't know about those. :s

• Probably Skinny Jeans and a Bikini (Lol I've rocked skinny jeans before, but never a bikini 😢😢 *cries*))

• Anything that shows large amounts of skin... I'm too shy to wear stuff like that now since the day I wore short shorts and a crop top on a hot summer day and a group of girls made fun of me and said I was "trying to show off" and called me a "whore" and "slut".

• fair enough. as for those bitchy comments, that says more about them, so just shrug it off and pay no heed to their idiocy. girls r just unbelievable sometimes.

• Halterneck trousers playsuit type thing. I love the look but I just don't think I can pull it off. I'm not very tall either so would probably make me look like a midget in a sack...

• oo those are so hot. nah don't say that, i reckon you'd look great. pair it with some nice heels and you'll look a million bucks. give it a go at least :)

• a flowery dress. I dont have the elegance. I always look good in low waist ripped skinny jeans and tank top showing my belly. lollol or ripped shorts with a sleeveless shirt flags of different countries printed on it.

• I think ur just not used to the elegance which is what might set u back. I say just go for it. Try buy a reasonably priced dress one day, wear it and see how u feel. Others around u may compliment u too. Consider it an experiment =]

• Short answer a bikini.

• Pastel jeans and pencil skirts

• Low cut tops 😕

• Bikini, sports bra, crop top,

• Any bathing suit! ;)

• A bikini but i'm way too self conscious to wear one

• More from Girls
    8