if a woman goes out in public wearing a low cut dress why does she get mad at the men and call them a pervert when she catches them looking at her? seems to me she's the pervert.

Most Helpful Girl

• not really... if a woman goes out in a low cut dress its probably for an occasion and she wants to look good. women should be able to wear things that they feel good and comfortable in without guys staring at her 24/7. its not the womans fault, men should be able to control their vision. by saying this you're baisically saying you have a right to stare at any female whos got her legs/ chest on show...so what, if a women doesn't want to be inappropriately stared at she should cover herself up from head to toe? I don't think so.

• Most men don't have self control and feel the need to imagine themself with every female person they come across and they cannot handle seeing womens 'flesh'

I think to a degree if a woman goes out wearing little more than her knickers she is asking for it however I try not to judge thoose people.

although a low cut dress is certainly no reason to ' allow yourself to lust over them ' it can simply mean there trying to look attractive.

• Well I go out wearing low cut tops etc. and its because I think I look good in them, and I want others to admire my dress sense... not because I want every guy I walk past to stare at my chest/imagine me naked. I do know where you're coming from though. a lot of girls do do it to attract attention.. but if you're not the kinda guy she wants attention from then she will let you know. just don't generalise, because some just want to look good.

What Girls Said 12

• There is quite a difference between having a quick glance, giving a woman the once over and staring at her.

• lol. sometimes I wear a low cut dress but I will just look away. I don't mind if it's a guy around my age who's checking me out. but hey, she shouldn't be getting mad if she knows it's going to happen because yeah it will happen like a guy will pay attention to a woman if she's dressed up.

• This sounds like the reasoning that girls that get raped were just "asking for it" because of the way they dress. I think you are just trying to justify ogling somebody.

• hahahha I asked the same question... yeah nothings wrong if the guy look at me wheni wear my so short skirt. they like my legs and its a compliment lol. I smiled at them.. I wonder why female who post sexy picture on web got mad when a guy post a sexy comment on their post lol.. they will not postthat picture if they just want to be saint right? they have their intention to get the guys attention that's why they post it.. wearing cloths in public is much diff. I wear sexy cloths because I love it and if somene noticed it I won't mind.

• Girls shouldn't get mad. I mean, if you don't want guys to stare at you, then don't wear a low-cut dress. I agree with you...Completely. I also think it is because the girl wants attention.

Also I think it depends on the guy. 'cause if He's way older than her, she might call him a pervert.

But most of it is that that girl is the pervert.

• Amen, I think a lot of us Asian women would agree. But US women? No, they're perverts, and they'd all call YOU a pervert.

• you know. I agree with you. If you're wearing this whoreish dress to go out and show off your gods.you're a pervert. you expect people to look and then hyou think they did something wrong? girl put clothes on suursly.

• check out there, link

• depends on how low low her cut is. lol but men, its okay to look or glance but no staring until ur eyes fall off! for some girls who wears almost nothing, I call them attention ho's.

• ahaa. it depends on the qirl andd if the quy is around her aqee ;; becausee if he's way older of course we are qona call youu a pervert . but we usually were low cuts to qett quys [[our agee][ to look at us .

• cause sometimes girls just wanna look cute..its not revolving around what guys might think

• I totally agree with you. A woman wears a low cut dress to attract attention, and she should not be annoyed when people stare at her.

What Guys Said 4

• i recently met a friend of a friend who was a girl with fairly big boobs and had a t-shirt on with writing on it (across her boobs)... later on in the evening I noticed the writing and was reading it when she saw me and gave me utter evils for reading her top (or staring at her t*ts, as she may have misread it).

Why was she wearing a top with writing if she didn't want people to read it?

If your dressing to get attention you can't complain when you actually get attention!? Bet if you looked like a CK underwear model they wouldn't be complaining you were looking. Its just hypocritical double standards.

• Just a little fyi, girls don't really think 'ohh ill wear this so everyone will look at my boobs!' she'll most likely think the writing is funny or something. oh and 90% of tops with writing have the writing across the chest, because that's the highest/most noticeable area. I think guys think way too into stuff like this, girls should be allowed to dress how they like and not be oogled by every man they come across.

• Sorry lora, don't agree... Your either very innocent and Naive or just one of a rare few girls who aren't attention seeking. Writing across an area of obvious sexual attraction is to seek attention to that area. If a guy is in shape and wears a tight muscle top its to show off his arms and chest, not because he likes the cut of the top most likely.. people shouldn't be drooled over, but you really can't complain people are looking. Play fair!

• Lora are you serious? He wasn't 'oogling,' he was reading what was on the damn shirt. No problem there.

• Ah the age old problem, only the guys with Porsches are supposed to look at her, you see, the rest of us are perverts.

• I loooooooooooove low-cut dresses, really shows off the thighs...yum yum...the other day, I saw this girl in a sexy low cut in the subway and I could see her white panties...I pitched a tent and couldn't help it and said to her, 'you look amazing.' She giggled and thanked me. She didn't get mad at me or anything...

• Just a way of flattering herself it seems. I know some girls that dress like cheap skanks and get mad when other guys stare, it is so annoying. It's like "I want attention, but I'm going to act like I don't'' those girls suck it's good to hear you're not like that :) it's slowly and unfortunately becoming a common style.