Where can I get my ear pierced?

Ok, So I wanted to get a Helix Piercing.
For someone who doesn't know its basicly an upper part of the ear.

But my parents are completely againts it and im only 14. So is there a way to get it someone in london around SW, and do it without an adult while your not 16?

Most Helpful Guy

• My understanding from the other opinions is that you need parental consent when you are under 16 - It is just not a simple piercing so an amateur or a home procedure would be very risky - I know at 14, 16 seems so far away but my advice is wait to get it done professionally at 16 or work on your parents to try and convince them to allow you to get it done - I personally like Helix piercings but I wouldn't recommend anything risky - So I am sorry it is not what you want to hear but best way forward is for you to be patient.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wait. If you go to someone unqualified or unscrupulous you're more likely to end up with complications like infections or cauliflower ear.
    http://i.imgur.com/XZUmX.jpg

What Guys Said 2

• I'd just wait until you're old enough and do research on reliable piercers or get permission if I were you.

• thats gross if you get some dodgy cunt to do it just wait

• thanks, Thats "really' helpfull! ):

• He's right

• this is true.

What Girls Said 7

• Okay, I know this isn't what you want to hear, but you probably don't want to get a piercing from someone who will give one to a minor. Piercing it yourself is definitely off the table because cartilage piercings get infected very easily. Plus, even if you do managed to get it pierced, your parents will see it and make you take it out. The best thing you can do is wait. Sorry.

• Why don't you wait until 16? It's only 2 years since then. Then you won't have to get a permission, and you'll have time to think about it more.

• got an helix piercing a few weeks ago at a jeweler shop.. maybe you can try

• I don't know the rules in England but if the shop is not following them they're not professional, and if they're not professional you could end up looking like a boxer after taking a few hits to the ear.

• don't do it. a botched job is far worse.

• No you need parental permission.

• Kid. Just do it when you're old enough to make decisions for yourself.