Which prom dress looks beautiful ( Also if you know any links where they sell good Affordable prom dress please put the link down below thanks)?

1)Which prom dress looks beautiful( Also if you know any links where they sell good Affordable prom dress please put the link down below thanks)?
2)
3)

4)
5)

If you would like to reccomend me another dress this is only type of styles like to wear even though it might sound very old fashion but that's the way how i am. I don't like any thing that above my knees, Nothing that shows from the front or back, I perfer long sleeves or at least to my elbows. (Also you can reccomend me any type of hairstyles if you like, let just give you an idea of how my hair looks like, its dark from the top and from the middle to the bottom its like goldish/light brown type of color so people say it looks red, other say it orange, and its long, its almost close to my hips [its my natrual hair color, Oh and this will be my2nd time my hair might be getting curled. My first time was in my 8th grade graduation ]

Most Helpful Guy

• The 4th one is my favorite.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I like 4 or 5 the most.

What Girls Said 11

• Obsessing over that second one, but id wear it in black, navy blue, red or a really deep green.

• 4 is stunning :)

• The 5th one is super gorgeous and something that I would wear.

• i really like the second dress

• Actually I love the pink one, because of the color, the lace and the flowy bottom part

• i like the 1st

• Number 4 is really cute :)

• 4 is my favorite

• I like the orange or pink one but i think it would have to do with your features. What looks good on you

• I would wear short! lol

• 2 or 5 :)