Biggest Panic Attack While Out Shopping 😊😐😟😱?

I was just talking with @JamieLove so she technically inspired this question. :) SHOUTOUT TO JAMIELOVE WOOO!!!

I'm pretty sure EVERY girl can relate to my examples lmao.
Guys probably have their own set of panics I'm not sure about, which is why I'd love to hear about them.

Example 1:

So day before yesterday I'm in an accessory store trying on rings... lo and behold this bitch LATCHES itself onto my finger, which is now a deep magenta. -.- Now I don't know if it's just me, but my heart starts to beat faster lmao, as im trying to get this thing off. Like i feel sweat on my brow, the salespeople looking at me... the works. So much is happening in those 2 minutes.

^^^^ ACCURATE AF.

Example 2:

In the fitting room... when I'm trying on say a dress or a top. I will put it on just fine, all great. Coming to take it off though? OH MY GOODNESS. The damn zipper is stuck, or my arm is caught in a sleeve, or it's strangling my waist, or I can feel my butt being flattened...

yeah...
#FittingRoomProblems
#TinaTheTalkingTummy 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure if it really would come under #FittingRoomProblems

As a lot of you would know I only wear suits really but thought I should get some cheap jeans to to some odd jobs around the house I found a few I liked the look off so picked them up and went to the fitting room,
    so I tried them on but I didn't know or notice they come in different fits been so long since i have had jeans anyway so didn't know I had a skinny pair with me so upon trying to remove them their got stuck so after trying for a few minutes i had to push the button for the assistant when I shid well I do need a different size but a called for help as i'm stuck in them after she stopped laughing she said do you want me to try and help.
    Can I come in Sir?
    "yes you can but just to warn you I don't wear underwear"

oh that's fine as long as you don't mind sir?

well no I need help so it's fine.

once she got me out off them and still smiling and laughing and said can I help you with anything else today or will that be all.

I said no I think I go and recover,

Most Helpful Girl

• Once the saleswoman insisted me to try on this 'one size' dress, because it would fit me, then I heard it rip when I took it off. Felt self conscious, but it was her fault really.

The worse is when trying on bikinis in a big store with strong lights in frond of a mirror and have people look at you, while you think you look awful, and that girl trying bikinis next to you looks like a model. And you have the saleswoman look down on you.

I remember when I was 13-14 and my uncle wanted to buy me a pair of boots. Everyone wore tall boots to the knee back then. I tried on almost all the boots in the women's store and they wouldn't zip up. Only one pair fit my ankles, which was beige and I didn't particularly like it, but I bought it just because it fit me. It felt very bad, and my uncle was commenting on how I need to loose weight and it's ridiculous that all the boots in the store didn't fit me.

Also, it sucks not being able to find the clothes you want because they are not so fashionable: black jeans, mid thigh - normal waist jean shorts, blouses that nip in at the real waist and then flare, loose blouses with a big neckline, gypsy style skirts, tulip skirts, cropped jean jackets

• lmao what the hell? crazy salespeople telling u anything to try an item.

wait didn't u have a mirror in ur fitting room when trying on the bikini?

oh my gosh tell me about it. a lot of the stuff that's 'in' now is just pure shit i reckon. you have to look really hard to find something nice.

• tell me about it! The fitting room had a mirror, but it was kinda dim, and I wanted my boyfriend's opinion on how I looked (not a good idea after all I think). And I don't get why we have to wear only what's fashionable.

• we don't have to :) it's ur choice!

What Guys Said 16

• OH FUCK

1 happened to me when I was buying a ring for my girlfriend. It was a fucking lady ring and I dont know why but I tried it on and it got stuck.
    31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl28iB0qg1r657z8.gif
    The shop assistant had to rub lotion on my hand just so that HE could get it off. It was awkward as fuck 🙈

• 😂😂😂😂 and u got that ring at the end or u just left it in the shop? 😂

• As his hand touched mine my body quivered, but we could never be together because he was a Leo and I am a Taurus.

• Hahhahaa 😂😂

• Haha I generally freak out when I have the nr 17 IT problem in the same week... from no wifi over error messages to shortage of memory or not being able to print to... no matter what :-(
    Remember this: if one day you go working for a company and their IT environment is a Citrix environment... stick to just simple applications because if you're a "heavy user" of databases and such, you're doomed.
    And if that same company has cost cut in terms of IT investment and does now have an old fashioned infrastructure... amen :o :-(

• That moment when your shopping on black Friday with an armful of great deals and don't know were your wallet is only to finally find it after a panic/heart attack and embarrassment.

Goes sort of something like this

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

http://i.imgur.com/kkpSWqk.gif

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...q0tQfM1tgz4rco1_500.gif

weknowmemes.com/.../double-facepalm.jpg

• This is why rings terrify me. LOL

I'm always concerned that it's gonna kill my ring finger. And I like my ring finger. :(

• I've never thought about that happening with rings before.

Now I know I'm never going to wear a wedding ring...

• or get one that fits properly haha

• Fingers get chubby over time. I'm also one of those weird people who's finger knuckles are wider than the parts of the finger in-between the knuckles (that didn't make sense?)

• I can especially relate to Tina the talkin tummy bruh

• This is one of many reasons why I do not like to go shopping with women

@BelleGirl21 😉

• excuse me, ill have u know that we are excellent shopping companions.

• ... yeah...

• Pfffffftzzbtft!!!
      Listen Gumby, we're going shopping and you're going to love it. Besides, are you really passing up being in a changing room with me?

• I know that if I spend too much time in a grocery store I feel like violently ramming intro everyone else with my shopping cart just to get them to fucking move. That probably means I have issues, but for some reason I don't feel ashamed.

• I have never had one. Then again I only really shop for electronics and games.

• When I hit a speedbump too slow and get stuck.

#SlammedCarProblems

• pffttt haha, my friend had a car like that. gave us so many laughs.

• I really don't know why we bother with the whole 'stance' thing - all it is, is putting time, effort and money into a suspension setup that makes your car worse to drive...

Looks dope tho.

#StockHeightFuckThat

• I got stressed leaving the store cause my car wasn't starting. It was just cranking and chugging. I was so nervous...

• that definitely sounds like a panic worthy moment.

the other one I've had is forgetting where i parked lmao

• Buy anything but a diamond!!! Why? ask?

• lol, why? :P

• can u show me what u would get for someone? :)

• I would but I don't have a significant other :(
      I don't know Ruby Saphires Emeralds I really don't know... But I do know one thing... There are much better and beautiful things people can buy than diamonds... don't feed the blood diamond industry!

• Tina the talking tummy 😂

• Losing my mommy at age 14.

• Lol that chick in the change room

• very very funny

What Girls Said 13

• Oh I've had plenty of #TinaTheTalkingTummy moments 😂😂😂

I'd say my biggest panic attack came from shopping with my twin friends (also the mothers of some of the children I nanny). Let's call them L and S. We were in JCPENNY shopping with 3 children and L was also pregnant at the time. We had more stuff than we could carry and there was a pair of earrings that Let's had that kept falling. So she stuck them in the top of the stroller she was pushing. Long story short, we forgot the earrings were there. We go to leave the store and the alarm goes off. So L and myself are looking at each other with confused face then at the same time we go "the earrings!" So we turn around to GO PAY FOR THE EARRINGS and loss prevention was right there. We tried to explain what happened but they weren't trying to hear it. They escorted us to this back room and wouldn't let me go in with L. Her sister had left ahead of us and wasn't answering her phone. THEY ENDED UP ARRESTING HER!!! 7 months pregnant and all. I was stuck with her 2 other kids. I didn't know what to do and ended having a full blown panic attack right in the middle of the store.

• LMAO i can't get over it.

omg hahaha that's hilarious. that escalated very very quickly!

• lol... I hate that feeling when I can't get the darn ring off my finger! That hasn't happened in a while though, but yeah. And if I don't amputate my finger then It's like I think my finger might fall off instead.

I never had scenario #2 happen to me unless the shirt or skirt was a little tight getting it on in the first place.

• I can totally relate! Especially the ring thing. I feel like ok this time I have to buy this :D It does not want to leave me :D
    For the fitting room. I remember once. I was trying a very tight gown in ZARA. And It fitted perfectly. But I could not take it off? I was like Chinese gymnast; trying every little move. I turned into red, my face. I could not even breathe. And finally took it off. I was tired as a marathoner.

• Yeah that's not the kind of panic attacks I get in public.

Normally mind will be brought on due to either:
    -unpleasant messaging at the time.
    -Being in town for to long
    -being around people for to long while in town
    -becoming dizzy from sensory overload.

• These aren't panic attacks. These are minor moments of pure embarrassment.

Trust me. You have an actual panic attack and you'll know just how much and why I hate it when people call shit like this panic attacks.

• ... calm down man, bloody hell.

• i think that's being incredibly sensitive as ur taking my question literally. if u knew how to open ur mind you'd understand that I'm not talking about the real thing.

• I know you don't mean it literally.

But the way you're justifying it sounds a little like how my friend will call a meringue a maroon and say it's justified because she's not being literal.

It's not the same thing. It's not justified and I am simply asking for future reference to not act like it is.

• Hahahaaha 😂 And especially when you have long hair and decided to try a dress with a zipper at the back only to have your hair stuck in it and lose a few strands in the process, if you're lucky.

It happened once to me. It was so bad, I could not get it out, one of the sales ladies had to cut my hair to end my torment. 😣

• I had a ring stuck on my fingers for like a year lmao

I used to wear this pinky ring my mom had on my ring finger because I'm tiny... well one day in 7th grade I realized it felt a little tight and tried to take it off but it wouldn't budge, and I tried everything. So like always I avoided the problem. I think I finally took it off in 8th or 9th grade after a lot of sweat, curse words, and lotion.

Panicky indeed

• That image for the ring getting stuck... I laughed out loud. 😂 I've definitely had clothes get stuck on me for what felt like an eternity. I worked up a good sweat trying to get them off and from embarrassment. Sorry, clothes.

• Omg 😂😂😂 I can definitely relate!

• It's more awkward for me than panic attack when I want to buy a pair of comfortable pants and find myself in the kid's section at 11-12 years olds. 😢

• Or the moment you're changing in the fitting room, and a little kid comes and opens that curtain 😂 😩 😑

• hahaha this is so relatable, the ring thing not so much because i don't like jewelry but tina the talking tummy... omg

• I can definitely relate! I feel I need to get my finger amputated or something😣