Does my boyfriend think I'm really the most beautiful girl in the world?

Well I've been dating my boyfriend for practically a year and he always tells me how beautiful I am and that some people don't say it because their just jealous and that he think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world and he only has eyes for me. Is this true? or does he just want to to shut up about how I don't think I'm pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Without knowing the guy himself, it's impossible to say.

That being said, when I talk to girls about this very issue, I always tell them about the relationship I have with my boyfriend: He looks nothing like Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, or Robert Pattinson, and he ain't gonna win an underwear-model contest any time soon, but I sincerely believe that he's the most beautiful, handsome creature on the planet. I truly, honestly feel that way about him, and I think it's safe to assume that it's because I love him so very much.

So I say give your man the benefit of the doubt. If he loves you, then it doesn't matter whether you look like Adriana Lima or Janet Reno: He thinks you're beautiful--and yes, the most beautiful girl on the planet. :)

(Beauty is entirely subjective, by the way. Individuals may have different personal tastes, and the media may be able to brainwash a great deal of the populace into reacting a certain way toward a certain aesthetic, but I firmly believe that everyone is beautiful. Including you!)

What Guys Said 2

• possibly both

• I think he genuinally means it :) I mean it when I say it to my gf... to me she is perfect :) I think he feels the same

What Girls Said 1

• by what you said I think he really thinks you are beautiful... and if you think you are not then he might be telling you more so that you can realize that you are beautiful... ;)