Girls, What do you think about a guy who always dresses business casual?

I tend to always wear dress pants or nice jean, dress shoes and a dress shirt everwhere. Is it too much?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys who dress well and have nice clothes. But it's even better when he also dresses down in comfortable clothes at home, while relaxing and watching TV or something.

It's too much when he's always dressed like he's ready to go to work.

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly don't like it on a guy or myself. But now that I'm about to graduate with a Bachelors in Business, the career world will expect to see my in Biz attire on the daily as well. So I guess I'll have to learn to like it

• I love it when guys dress business casual. Is it too much? Depends on where your going. But I wouldn't complain.

• not at all. i like it (how you describe it). it looks refreshing and gives a good impression for sure ;)

• It'd be kinda weird if it was constant and he never just kicked back in a t-shirt and jeans.

• If I see a guy like that I think 'oh my Gosh! ahaha he looks funny'. Don't take me wrong! I have a good impression to see a guy wearing business stuff. It is better than some guys wear hip hop stuff. They don't have style.
    But always wear like that is not good because people can think not good about you saying you want to boast.

• I like it

• I would like it. I dress semi formal too.