Opinion on girls with septum piercings?

In particular, guys what do you think of septum piercings on girls?
I'm debating on getting one.

• Attractive
  • Unattractive
  • Other (answer in comments)
I don't know if it matters but I'm not a fan of the bull styled hoop, I'd be getting the horseshoe shaped one

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are unflattering

What Guys Said 17

• My opinion is in the picture, same no matter what metal it is
    www.kappit.com/img/pics/201506_2321_bbgfc_sm.jpg
    http://images.wisegeek.com/bull-with-nose-ring.jpg
    This is where septum piercings (not nose piercings where it is a diamond or something (idk what it is called) on top of nose) come from, but these days what ever a popular celebrity has wears everyone wants to have it

• Not appealing at all. It doesn't enhance a girl's appearance, it detracts from it.

• I have always found septum rings to be attractive.

• I like them but I'm a bit picky... size and type are important and it has to fit her overall style.

• I'm personally not a fan of them.

• Those piercings are so gross and unattractive. I can't believe any woman would think they're a good idea.
    They make you look like a cow:
    c1.staticflickr.com/.../...589497_43756d2ed9_b.jpg

• Nope don't like them

• They can be hot, but usually not so much

• Disgusting

• Really repulsive

• Only good if she's *extremely* submissive. Then it's hot. Otherwise, not.

• I think it looks nice

• I don't like piercing at all

• Extremely ugly; no matter what size or shape it is

• Looks trashy.

• I don't like piercings at all. The only acceptable ones are belly button piercings.

• That's the nose ring that makes you look like a bull, right?

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like them but it's your body.

• My friend has one and honestly I don't like it. It's too distracting but that's my opinion.

• Got a little while I thought about a nostril piercing but never liked the septum piercing, looking like a bull thing. Not to mention it would've made getting my job that much more difficult.

• i think it's cute if they're pretty

• horrible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...

• I feel Indifferent towards them. I don't like how everyone keeps complaining about them all the time, saying they look unattractive and ridiculous blah blah blah, because they're not the ones that have to have them. Some like them, and I think they suit some people.

• Are you getting it to show off then? Personally I think it looks rather silly, but if you like it, do whatever you want. It's your body after all.

• I was thinking about it because I want to do something different and I live in portlant where it's like hipster central so i see them a lot and I just think they are kind of interesting. I've been wanting another piercing and figured I'd get people's opinions about them

• @pdxgirl "I want to do something different" "I see them a lot". Lol, classic hipster mentality: everyone else is being different in the same way, I have to, too!

• @galloway875 First of all, I'm not a hipster and I can't stand them. Second of all I mentioned that I see them a lot because since I'm so used to seeing them I don't think of them as unattractive or weird anymore. I wouldn't be getting to to be "different" I just want to do something different about my body that isn't a permanent or long lasting change.