Is this outfit skimpy?

I feel like I look appropiate ain't shit showing. My homegirl said that my shirt was "too wide." 😑 oh and I don't know how to use this damn site yet. So I don't know if i'm doing this right. But yeah, whatever.
Is this outfit skimpy?
Dont talk shit about my hair either, hoes. I have a hair appointment tomorrow. Lbvs.

• Yea
  • No, i'm good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something is gonna slip out.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all you look the bomb. com. You're hair looks fine from this pic tbh and them jeans and that beautiful complexion, and that lipstick. I think that even though top is the reason why your friend said the outfit looks skimpy, you could get away with it if your legs weren't on show as well. If the top half of you is covered then reveal the bottom part.. And if the bottom half of you is covered reveal the top half. That way you're all good, though it actually doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you feel comfortable and you don't think you look skimpy then you should wear whatever you want to wear.

What Guys Said 6

• Yea thats way to revealing unless you live in miami beach. Like your going to have to fight off losers hitting on you... you like that..😕

• Yep, I agree with your homegirl's assessment. But if that's the way people dress where you live, then I guess it'd be okay.

• Regardless of how much it shoes, it's not much of a good outfit in my opinion.

• Very skimpy.

• is this even an outfit ?

• How even you get your boob's that far apart?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't know what's going on here but whatever it is needs help.

• I feel like you're as naked as you can be in public without being arrested. Pretty sure that qualifies as skimpy.

• I see girls who walk around in bikinis all day. I'm not showing anything, so I don't see what the problem is.

• Your top is a bunch of rags held together with a string.

• It's simply trashy.

• yeah the pants r great but that shirt is not okay.

• I think it's revealing too much.

Its always best to pick one feature you want to show off, not more.

So in this case, your chest, stomach, and legs are too out there.

Pick one of those features & keep the rest mysterious.

Hope this helps.

• Your outfit looks like it cost about the same amount you would charge...

• a bit revealing

• Yes it is skippy

• I think you look good! You so pwetty. We gonna have to fight though, because ZAYN IS MINE.

• No boo, you too young! That's all me, lmao.

• I don't think that's appropriate.

• It is very reavealling even if it doesn't show anything.

• Yes very skimpy...