Are extensions unattractive?

i have extensions and want to know if they are a turnoff to guys.

they look completely natural and all, but if I tell people I don't want them to think I'm "fake". they are real human hair ones too.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are cute as long as it looks real.

if it looks good guys will like it. the same guys saying they want girls to be all natural granola lol are probably into megan fox or jessica simpson and chicks like that who DO wear extensions

What Guys Said 2

• yeah it makes girls look like they have a whigs on.

They look fake...I mean what ever happened to being natural.

• But what if there natural hair is really bad?and short?

• Well seeing that people with medical conditions may need whigs or extensions....your best bet is to go ahead and get them....if that is the case. Otherwise....just wear your hair the way it is, until it grows back.

• depends... what kinda extentions are they? I don't know much about them...

• They are clip in human hair ones, but they look completely real.no one has ever asked me if I got extensions unless I told them.

• Kinda silly imo, but it wouldn't be a real turn off...

What Girls Said 2

• to me, extenstions say that you know how to artfully take care of yourrself. less high matinence then acryllics, but still slightly edgy

• Yeah, I hate them.

They look good for the first week, then become ratty and fake looking.

They also put off an image of "im fake and just trying to fit in, and look hot"