How can I layer this outfit up to make it less boring?

I'm a huge fan of layering, any ideas welcome!How can I layer this outfit up to make it less boring?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe a bracelette or something as an accessory. Or some colourful shoes. Or a colourful belt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• A cropped jacket, earrings and a scarf!

1|0
    0|0
  • add a belt or a long necklace that stands out

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks but I think I'll need more than that to make this interesting (it was on sale lol)

• Show All
    • Thanks! The belt is a great idea. I was thinking maybe something like a cardigan on top? Or bright colored tights? Something... more you know?

• yeah a sleeveless cardigan will do, like a beige color. tights seem appropriate with some shoes.

• you can wear a blazer with it and also flashy jewelry

0|0
    0|0
  • a sweater/cardigan

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what look your going for dressed up or casual. for casual I'm a sneaker head so i would wear the dress with a long khaki bomber jacket with adidas superstars originals and an adidas baseball cap. For a dressed up look probably a waterfall in a camel colour with either a stiletto or ankle boot if you want a more feminine touch a fur gillet layered over the waterfall coat. my personal style.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely wear your hair down, maybe curl it a little so it's wavy. Some big dangly earrings and a belt would go great, you can even try rolling up the sleeves and wearing some bangle bracelets. You could try necklace layering as well. Also a fun pair of boots would brighten it up! Hope this helped, I am no fashion expert lol! try looking some ideas up on pinterest!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I think boots are a good idea. I was thinking maybe something like a cardigan on top? Or bright colored tights?

• I think a cardigan would look great! I'm not sure about tights only because of how long and tight the sleeves already are, ya feel?