How to be a hot/cute 13 year old freshmen highschool girl?

i am going to high school in a couple months and i was just wondering how to look hot in highschool. i am 5''5 and pretty skinny. and i was just wondering what to wear and how to make my face look nice. i do not wear makeup honestly i think i look better without it. so what do u guys suggest i wear and what i should do for my hair also if you can tell me how and when to do things for my face. so basiclly im trying to get a makeover. ok thank you

oh and dont worry about my grades i am a straight A person and very popular

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• At 13 being hot/cute should be the last thing on your mind. You need to prioritize your education and your extracurriculars.

• i always keep my grades in check while trying to look cute so dont worry about that. i am very popular and i am a striaght A student and i always keep it at that level im just wondering how to look nice.

• Being yourself will look nice. Don't worry about anything else.

What Guys Said 12

• I am inclined to say stick to your true self - If you want to change, do it for yourself not others - You are doing the right thing asking questions here and doing your own research - Pick a look you like and go for it, enjoy it.

• just be the hot stereotypical cheerleader girl, while having the grades/college prep, don't get too caught up in gossip and drama shit, just be yourself, have a great personality helping others. You'll conquer the world!

• You can't be a hot 13 year old. Hot doesn't start until *at least* 16ish, and for most girls they need to grow into their adult looks in their late teens and early 20s.

Cute is easy, just be yourself.

• Don't wear trashy clothes, don't wear princess dresses, don't wear boring casuals, have your own unique style, that doesn't quite catches the eye but looks intriguing.
    http://i.imgur.com/hshUBTw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jRJ3vaL.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/G55PFhb.jpg

• 13 years? Just be cute, do NOT try to be 'hot'. There's no such thing as a hot 13 yo.

• If you're wanting to look really awesome I would go for a look like this.

thumb101.shutterstock.com/.../...man-360503417.jpg

• Just wear things you like and don't ruin it with makeup

• Don't worry about it; just enjoy it without thinking about what you look like and what people think of you.

OK, from that you can probably tell it's been a long time since I was a HS freshman...

• Be legal for consent.

• You can easily get a costume from a fancy dress store, especially around Halloween lol

• You're too young to look hot. I don't mean incapable of it, i mean you shouldn't.

Hot isn't just some cool style or 'a look that guys think is nice'.

Hot means that guys look and think of explicit sexual acts they'd like to do with the person. That's what hot -means-

Maybe give that a couple years.

• when 13 year olds care to look hot you know the world is close to destruction... .

What Girls Said 6

• You are 13... hot doesn't exist for you yet... cute... just wear jeans and a cute top... it isn't complex

• Just... don't.

You're 13. It's physically impossible for you to be hot.

You're a baby child still so pipe down and enjoy it.

• All you have to do is SMILEEE :) :) :)

• Dont try to be hot and avoid upperclassmen guys (11th, 12th grade). This is just advice, you dont have to take it

• Lol just don't wear slutty outfits

• Well, I'm 14 and I just wear mascara and concealer. Also, just make sure you look like you take care of your appearance and don't dress provocatively! Try to look bomb while still covering up. You will be happy to be classy!