Girls, what kind of swimsuits do you wear if your boobs are kinda too large?

Most of the cute ones I find are halter tops and that just does not work. Tried it before and it cuts into my neck and that gives me wicked headaches. Is that a common problem? And what do you wear instead? Do you know of any good swimsuits I could order online?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have big boobs, it becomes really hard to find swimsuits. I actually had to give up swimming entirely for a period of time, which was sad because I love swimming, due to not being able to find a suit that would fit me.

The best thing to do is search around. I don't know what size you are on top, but it might be that you have to go to plus size stores for a top. They usually go by cup size and they sell separates, so you would be able to just buy the top.

I've found places like Old Navy to have some tops that fit me, and I'm fairly large.

As for bating suits to avoid, avoid anything like a string bikini and regular halter top bathing suits. They won't give adequate support and definitely will make your neck sore. I think it's a common problem when a person has big boobs for them to have pain if all the weight is being supported by the neck.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmm I guess I wouldn't have any experiences with this XD. I have no idea.

• My wife use to be a DDD. she would actually buy small tops because she was able to tie them tighter so it made them work.

What Girls Said 7

• You have to find a bra-style bikini. One with a fairly solid strap and a wide band. To do this, you're better off going to a fancy bra boutique where they sell bras for women with large breasts instead of Victoria's Secret or whatever (as they only sell up to DD which ha). It will be expensive, but it will fit beautifully.

• VS does go up to DDD I know this because that's all I can buy there. Yoga pants too. But yeah I definitely need to look at fancier places because even the big ones at VS aren't real awesome.

• You can try Bare Necessities (website) as well as Zulily.

• oh cool I'll check them out!

• 1|0
  • I have big boobs and I love halternecks but they are really uncomfortable, you're totally right. I get awful headaches from them too :(

But that said, my halterneck swimsuit is rather tight fitting and has a load of support in the bust, so the halterneck is literally just for stopping the front falling down in the water and doesn't hold my boobs up, the suit does that- but I have a swim suit, not a bikini or tankini. Have you tried a halterneck suit? I have one just like this and it's very comfortable.

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• Your doomed!

I would have to say this kind of bathing suit top might hold them better.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9de1ed86e7.jpg
    nonfashionista.files.wordpress.com/.../...sts1.png

• As someone with big boobs you need a bra style bikini, if you are good with sewing you can make one with an old bra. There are tons of tutorials online.

My guess for why halter style bikinis cause headaches is that it is probably doing that because it is pushing against the back of your head and neck, and the pressure causes a headache.

• Hmm I think I'll have to try some of those on next time I'm out shopping. See what's up. ☺️

• I would say just buy a nice one piece

• I've done that and it worked okay like the straps didn't hurt at least but the chest part didn't have much support so it looked a little odd

• Yea u kinda have to find the perfect one if u got big girls!

• I personally were very supportive two pieces, that's all I can wear for swimsuits

• I've been looking at some like that on Amazon and again most are hater tops ugh. But they're really cute.