Guys, what's more attractive?

Someone asked a question about going braless and it struck me that guys didn't seem to like the idea too much so I just want your opinions on which is better, bra-wearing or bra-less?

Wearing a bra:

Guys, what's more attractive?

Not wearing a bra:

• Wearing a bra is hotter
  • Not wearing a bra is hotter
  • I'm a girl
-------------
Wow, tied lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wearing it is hotter, but i prefer a girl who does wear one, for a few reasons.
    1) less movement, less ability to see nipple. These things are very distracting. Sure, maybe she wants to be noticed. Maybe she doesn't, and having her tits started at all day is pissing her off. I am always aware of her female form, but I am able to look her in the eyes, and be respectful in all ways, much easier when I am not seeing nip through the shirt, ready to tear my hair out that I am not seeing it proper!
    I only like being teased if there is a chance I get to see everything eventually. That builds up desire and suspense. Otherwise, it's just torture, dangling something unattainable before me.
    2) long-term sexiness. Gravity, sadly, is a bitch. Even small boobs sag and droop. The more they are supported, the slower that happens, and the less extreme it happens, as skin and tissue stay tighter. A bra today means you still look awesome naked tomorrow.

What Guys Said 15

• Either way, BOOBS!!! But if you feel more comfortable without, go for it. I like bra-less myself, depending on the boobs. But my opinion is probably not important in the individuals decision.

• I like both but it can depend on the boob size and shape along with the outfit. So, a bra can help one way making the overall shape of the body better while going braless can also look hot. So, it's a tie I guess.

• Def wearing a bra, seeing straps and bra is hot

• Hmm. Now that I think about it, I do prefer girls to wear bras

Especially if it's with those tank tops. Just looks hot for some reason

• I prefer a more "natural" look, no bra looks better I think. Push up bras and cleavage are cool and all, but a braless woman I think is much sexier. Not only does it exude a woman's confidence in her natural chest shape, but I think the shape is actually nicer. And if its cold out its a bonus too.

• Nothing wrong with either but maybe let's leave a little to the imagination when outside lol

• I'm fine with either one actually. It also depends on what you're wearing. If you're wearing a nice dress then definitely the bra. However, if it's a tank top or something like that, let them puppies free :)

• I like without

• Not to offend any women but wearing a bra seems more classy to me
    But now they are saying its not good for your jugs so I don't know ill take my women either way

• Let me redirect you to Anons opinion

• Im done here
      Bye.

• Wow, you're still arguing about wording, you definitely need help

• The girl in the blue dress with no bra is omg ❤💙
    Who is that

• I like both but think going without one is sexier

• Yup not wearing a bra is hotter. But you are exposing your...

• Wearing a bra is much, much more classier. Not wearing a bra is just tasteless and trashy. But if I just want a girl as a fuck buddy then I don't care; but a girl I have as a girlfriend I would want her in public wearing a bra

• Tasteless? Trashy? Why is a thick piece of wire and material a standard for class? If that's the case, why don't overweight men all wear bras? Do you think women want to see THEIR tits? Nope. So these gentleman should "have some class" and strap tight holders around their chests for the rest of their lives. Bras are something created so women could look more appealing to men. They also wore corsets around their ribcages, crushing their insides, also for presentation to men. We've already discovered we should not be using corsets, what makes people think bras aren't actually stupid to wear as well?
      Bra's hurt, they're expensive, they make women feel they need to hide everything, the commodification of women's bodies and sexualities damages us psychologically, and we've been manipulated into thinking bras stop sagging. Wearing a bra weakens the elasticity of your breasts make it easier for your breasts to sag.

All in all, there's a reason we're not born with boob holders.

• No it's not; it's totally justified in my eyes because it's my opinion. Get it? My opinion.

And I won't talk to you any longer because clearly you are one bat shit crazy girl

• It's an ignorant opinion, I gave you MY opinion on YOUR opinion and you're acting like a jackass.

• Not wearing a bra is only hot on occasion, for instance that woman in the dress, not wearing a bra, hot. For everyday use, wearing a bra is hotter, not to mention it keeps the girls from sagging over time.

• That's actually false believe it or not! I thought the same thing, but actually not wearing a bra is better in sag prevention than wearing one

• Wow your ignorance is surpassed only by your arrogance.

• How am I the ignorant one when you're saying you're all knowing about a subject that has nothing to do with you?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I haven't worn a bra in 4 years, I don't miss it.

• Either way can look good, but personally I won't go out braless, been there, done that, never going to do it again.

• Wearing a bra...

• im a girl and i prefer wearing a bra when im out of the house

• I don't care about what guys prefer but I'm keeping my bra on! At least when I'm outside!!!

1 private opinion(s)