How old were you the first time you got drunk?

haha I'm just curious

any funny stories of the experience are welcome too!

Most Helpful Girl

• 18, it was actually just a few months ago! It was a really fun night with friends, just hanging out at some guy's apartment and having fun. I got a liiiittle bit touchy-feely (I'm a cuddly drunk, as I discovered that night!) and ended up climbing into a guy's bed (FULLY CLOTHED! Nothing naughty) because I wanted to give him a hug. It was a great night :)

What Guys Said 1

• 12 maybe 13.

I had H.S. orientation the next morning & my mudder made me go. I was dieing.

It's funny now.

What Girls Said 2

• I was 17, and it was over Christmas break. I had too much wine and spent the night sleeping with my head in the lap of a guy I just met. It was fun, and I was kind of out there, but it was also embarrassing. I'm not typically so free like that, but I was in good company so it turned out alright.

• technically I was like 2. my dad was watching me and he fell asleep and left the cooler open and I drank a bottle of wine cooler. my mom came home and was like WTF and screaming at him because I was like falling around everywhere and breaking stuff. now she laughs when she thinks of it lol

but my first *official* time getting drunk was when I was 15. I made it my business to get drunk. lol I was such a freakin nerd I even went to all these websites before I drank trying to calculate blood alc. content to see how much I'd have to drink to get drunk. I drank like 7 shots of jose cuervo and just acted a silly fool with my good friend. my dad came home and was like WTH? he also added torture by playing james brown really loud when I was trying to sleep off the killer hangover I had