Alternative to bikini bottoms?

I have a problem with bikini bottoms, cause I have a larger than average butt and I feel my butt would just fall right out, so what does everyone think of these?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that style works great for making sure that your butt doesn't "fall out", but it's kind of strange that the cut in the front is also really low, rather than curved in and up at the front hips. I think it looks good when it has at least a little shape to it in the front, rather than being straight across: link

What Guys Said 2

• I like the style; I don't like that busy pattern.

• I was hoping the link was a pic of you in bikini bottoms. :(

What Girls Said 2

• I use those..well something like that. I like it a lot! I feel more covered than just a regular bottom... I also use something like this sometimes: link

it's pretty awesome... :)

I also use something like this

link

but all black... and it has like a swimsuit lining on the inside, so it holds... lol

Good luck and make sure you try stuff on before you buy it. :)

• Oooh I've never seen girl ones as long as the second link, I'll have to look for those thx!(:

• You're welcome... I found mine at Winners... lol

• Try them on first. I got shorts like that because I thought I would be more covered. Not so much...