What would you say are my best features?

link

I'm just curious because I normally only get one or two...I'm the one on the left-please & thank you <3

Most Helpful Guy

• lol...this is the third time I've seen this pic posted, and if you are really the one in the pic, I can only assume that you were the one who posted the other questions regarding your physical appearance. With that in mind, I'd say that your best feature is your blatant narcissism.

What Guys Said 1

• I like your smile and you look pretty in the dress but the probably is not the best picture to ask for people to give opinions to.

• I think you are absolutely beautiful. There is nothing bad bout u. Unless ur the girl on he right then nevermind

• Haha yeah, its at a sweet 16 party so a lot of dancing- and thankyou haha, that's my friend thoughand it is a very bad picture

What Girls Said 2

• You are very attractive, and I'm sure you hear this frequently. You have nice skin (color and complexion) and a great smile.

• Eyes and smile. You have kind of a sultry look you kinda remind me of Kim Kardashian

You're not an ugly girl by any means, I think that you know that, you just might be a little unsure for the moment. :)