What do you think of girls who wear dresses to college?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. A sign she like to dress up, she is more mature, cares about her look, and it's pretty if the dresses fit her.

What Guys Said 10

• Lol I wouldn't think anything out of the ordinary other than it looks nice. Especially the summer dresses (I think that's what they call it at least :P )

• Nothing special actually unless she looks good in them , then she will get some staring from me I always have a thing for a girl in dress. But if you are talking about the idea then no it won't change my look to her in lets say a professional way.

• Well the few times I've worn skirts I've gotten looks from guys lol

• Then am sure they look good on you. now you get me curious to see :D :D :D
      Good for you.

• I say they should do it more cause dresses are pretty.

• Its haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :)

• They can wear what they want.

• Girls often over dress. It's fine but what matters more is if she looks good in it

• I think dresses always look nice.

• That makes them look really sexy!

• No problem - It is her choice - Dresses can look lovely

• Summer dresses or Sexy dresses? One says classy the other says attention seeking.

What Girls Said 6

• i think it's cute =] a nice casual dress at college is nice, especially in the summer.

high heels though, are a totally different story.

• What's wrong with heels? Lol

• I don't find then uncomfortable lol

I'll wear them if I don't have many classes that day

• to each their own i guess =]

• I wear dresses to college. If anything, I've been complimented. No complaints here.

• I wear dresses to college!

• No opinion but I do have issues with cross dressers, Girls can't cross dress. Girls do not have the restrictions for clothing attire that boys have. Maybe you should rephrase the question. What do you think of boys who wear dresses to college? It's really weird, but boys wearing dresses is an example of how far off boys have gone to feminize themselves in their right mind.

• I think your response is entirely stupid. She's obviously talking about herself. And girls can 'cross dress' if they want as can boys you have not right to say they 'cant' do something.

• @bxbydcll I have no right to open my stupid mouth so what happened to the 1st amendment you moron? you have a right to say stupid things and get away with it because of the 1st. Amendment. You are the fool here telling me I HAVE NO RIGHT, who said? The PC police? You probably think you have a right to vote? You have a right to clean air, food stamps, jobs and all the other bull shit rights you think you are entitled too, why, because you are HUMAN? Who gives you those so called rights, the Government? How about a right to a free public education? What happens when the Government thinks some people such as yourself are an endangerment to the whole? What happens if the Government decides to take your supposed rights away? They can, you remember the prohibition amendment #18? Yep that right was taken away, now big Pharma and the Gov. Regulators want to legal ize POT, just as long as THEY HAVE THE AUTHORITY to charge you what they want and you freaking pay for it. Get educated.

• You're not getting what I'm saying. Yes you technically have the right to say what you want. And you're taking this to seriously. Don't tell me to get educated because I told you that your opinion was in no way kind. That's all I meant lol don't be a rude fuck and involve shit like that. I was not speaking literally, think before you react lmao.

• They are usually Catholic

• I think it's dumb, like wtf u trying to impress bitch? I come all ratchet and still pull guys haha