Looks don't matter!

LOL not really a question, , more of a point, but has anyone noticed that the people who say this are either EXTREMELY ugly or EXTREMELY attractive? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't noticed it, either.

Looks matter if, say, you're only looking for a one-night (and even then, some people really do place more emphasis on personality than on physique), but I'd say the only deal-breaker when it comes to attraction would be whether or not you're sexually attracted to your partner--and since people tend to date for compatibility (I hope), sexual attraction is usually pretty easy to come by once general affection has been established no matter what kind of looks are involved.

As has been mentioned already, looks evolve over time. Besides, beauty is completely subjective.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess that's because the extremely ugly have given up hope for improving their looks and want to show what they have to offer, and the extremely attractive have a lot of opportunity so they can focus on what else someone has to offer then just looking good. Everyone in between is confused and just tries to climb the imaginary latter of leagues.

• Makes sense I guess?

What Girls Said 2

• I personally haven't really noticed that, but I do think that looks aren't really all that important. Looks are very fleeting and will fade with time, anyways. It isn't really something that stays with you forever.

• Ya.