I don't think I'm good looking?

What makes someone good looking? Is it confidence or more?

Ok... So your good looking, at what point to girls think oh that guy is arrogant?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm one of those uber-feminist, ultra-hippie people who sincerely believes that everyone is beautiful and has something to offer physically.

That having been said, what makes someone "good-looking" to the general populace--which is pretty shallow--is really just the marketing. There are several male stars I can think of who aren't exactly underwear-model gorgeous but who still manage to snag thousands upon thousands of ardent female admirers (Robert Pattinson, anyone?), and I suppose what it comes down to is charisma.

So, put shortly, I think you're spot on with the "confidence" bit: If you believe you're hot stuff, eventually, other people will start coming around. Careful, though: There's a fine line between self-assured charm and arrogance, and no one likes the latter.

What Girls Said 7

• in each people they define goodlooking differently, so am sure you will be goodlooking to few and not to few. this is how I would differentiate:

goodlooking-looks

attractive- confidence and looks

good- person

you don't have to be goodlooking to attract people, if your condifent...is enough!

• hey you look good.. and yes confidence helps cos with confidence you can do many things.but careful not to be overly confident. anyway, just feel comfortable with yourself and try not to care if ur good looking cos girls like me like men who don't really care if they're good looking or not XD.

• You look great to me:)

• When the guy acts as if he knows he's good looking; I feel that's too arrogant. Or, if the fact that he thinks he's good looking affects the way he talks to and treats other people... arrogant.

• Society?

Beauty is a social construct.

• But you look good ...

• Confidence is a definite part of it. If you think you're attractive, you're going to show that in the way you walk, the way you act, etc and it's going to spread to other people as well

What Guys Said 2

• Seriously guys marry for looks, girls marry for money. Get more cash that will instanlty make you more attractive. When was the last time you saw a list of eligible bankrupts or hobos in cosmo or cleo. Never, you can be an attractive bankrupt or a hobo that isn't going to solve your problem. Confidence will help you to find someone, just keep hitting on girls you will eventually find one who doesn't get any attention, its a statistical thing, but this is only a short term solution she will quickly determine your prospects and trade you in first chance she gets.

• dude the one only person like you in the whole world is only you no other is like you So god make you very special so It doesn't matter how you look the thing matter is only you look. However I will give you suggestion when if you in front of mirror think only think how can you look better. when you starts this after few months you see result