Hello, guys what do you think about the clothes?

Hello everyone, I'm a crossdresser so i just want you opinion about the skirt and crop-top shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If ya have a manly body figure... then sorry bro but they're gonna look ridiculous on ya... how feminine do ya look?

• I have slim body

• i have apple body shape but make it pear with corset

• I see... well then yeah perhaps ya can go for it... although be sure to get a good waxin' session beforehand...

What Girls Said 17

• They look nice, but if your waist is larger (which is usually the case with guys) it won't look good on you and you won't look convincing as a woman. The bottom picture shows a much better outfit to "hide" your masculine features while still keeping an air of sexiness.

• I have a slim body so I think it not gonna be problem.

• I say wear what you want and screw whatever anyone else thinks! If you think you look good and you feel good, you rock it. I wish I had the body and the confidence for stuff like this :)

• Incredibly trashy, darling. Not to mention chilly.

• That is really cute.

• The skirt is too glittery and the just nah. 😐

• I love the skirt.
    The top is cute but would probably need to be hand washed which I'm too lazy to do, so I personally wouldn't bother with it.

• I think the first is better than the second one.
    The second looks like a costume.

• And you cross dress because?

• I think the second outfit would better fit a guy with a slim body type. The second would be hard to pull off for some females, let alone a guy. That requires a special body type.

• I love the dresses. Did u take pics from the net or can we buy them. The outfits are really cute

• blue skırt, i love ıt
    but ı am not sure about black tshırt...

• If you like it, then sure go for it.

• If you got the body for it, work it

• I'm not a fan of crop tops, but if you love it then go for it!

• Trashy

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• I like the black top and black skirt in first pic. The skirt in second pic is too fussy for me (too much going on)

• The second option is better especially since as a guy you more than likely don't have the more exaggerated hip to waist difference found in women.

• They're nice on HER not saying they won't look nice on you, but make sure you have the right size and figure. I see a lot of cross dressers doing it wrong.

• Great... slutty but great

• They are extremely sexy. You will be hot, xD.

• Too revealing

• Looks good to me.

• I'm sure you'd look like you just hung op on Paris.

• Very typical crossdressing choices. Always has to be the provocative sexually loaded outfits.

Honestly? If you're a virgin you should get a girlfriend so you get past this. Transsexualism is the next part of your fetish bro.
    That isn't necessarily a bad thing but, you'll be closer to women by being physically close to them and being what they desire than you will by wearing outfits designed for women.

1 private opinion(s)