Girls, What is the sexiest outfit you own and how do you feel/what happens when you wear it?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yellow/white bikini with string ties that are very tempting to guys
    the white parts turn almost nude when wet
    but nips/pubs are covered by the yellow stripes

I feel empowered like supergal
    what happens is that the guys' heads all turn to watch as if a stage spotlight was turned on me, I get served pronto, I get my way often w/o asking

... and yours?

• I wish I was comfortable to wear a bikini like that sometimes!

• @lisaw begin wearing it privately in the backyard,
      then work up to allowing others to catch you wearing it until you're wearing it all the time at home... then progress to friends seeing you in it in venues you are escape or change clothes (don't be trapped), never allow an uncomfortable circumstance retard your progress. Eventually, you'll allow strangers to witness & even venture out to public places... carry a modest spare to change into until you are fully in control of all consequences it may cause... then it's no big deal and fun

What Girls Said 7

• I have no one sexy or favorite outfit. I have many. I feel sexiest in body con. Like lately, I tend to shop for those. I just love the way it fits and accentuates my curves. If used in the right color , I tend to get stares from men and women. I work it with different colors as well

• Uh, the sexiest outfit is probably this black and pink dress worn with stockings and heels.

• This custom made dress I got made. It's a white bodycon dress with gold embroidery. Every time i wear it just ughhh words cannot describe. Fits me like a glove and it shows off my figure perfectly..

• sounds awesome. tell me what happens when you wear it!

• I feel sexy as, i feel like a million dollars and that point

• it is full leather outfit with short skirt
    i feel ready for it when i wear it

• either this short snake skin print bodycon dress i have or my black & pink lace corset... or one of my many school girl outfits with fishnets with any of them... lol so many to choose from!

• A hot pink bikini with string ties...

• Clear heels or boots with leather skirt or leather pant. Feel so sexy.