Is my hair OK ? I feel like it's too thin guys/girls comment.

all my friends have really thick hair I feel like...and I feel insecure about mine...from the pic does it look OK? opinions haha thanks...kinda a stupid questions. if you think its really bad please don't be too mean=]

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really tell from the picture about the density, however there's nothing wrong with thin hair at all! I think it's better to be honest, it's easier to style and manage. Don't worry about thin hair at all! I have quite thin hair and I love it! I would never want thick hair, it's so hard to wash and takes ages to wash and dry. The only thing about straight hair is too avoid straightening it or using heat products on it else it will be wirey and you'll get loads of split ends and no one wants that! (: Hope that helps!

What Guys Said 1

• Your hair is beautiful don't worry at all, you're lucky.

What Girls Said 2

• What's wrong with thin hair?

It seems like it'd be easier to wash and brush than thick hair. But maybe not...?

• looks fine to me. can't really tell it's thin

• Thank u=] well it is...my hair stylist says I have really fine hair, but when its straightened it looks better... the prob is that's just slowly damaging it and making it even thinner...so I'm gonna stop straightening for a while...okay I'm babbling on ill shut up haha