Girls, How would you react to my cartoon undies?

Ok girls. What would you think if you caught a glimpse of a guy wearing nothing but a bright colorful pair of cartoon undies? I'very got maybe 10 pairs of different toon underwear. They are kinda in between briefs and boxer-briefs, VERY colorful and printed with different characterstyles like Mickey Mouse, Spongebob, Cheshire Cat etc., some with added stripes or polkadots, all are fun.
Would you be amused, laugh and enjoy seeing something like that or do you see it as juvenile and too silly?
I myself think it'should fun, though being exposed to others when wearing them would be exquisitely embarrassing!
Oh, and fyi, they ARE men's sized.
If you need a visual to decide I do have some pics.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE when guys wear fun underwear. I had a boyfriend once who had really nice underwear for special occasions. It was nice seeing that he had fun with it :)

What Girls Said 5

• Some girls may find it immature but I would proably just tease they guy about it for a little while but overall I think it's cool & funny :) Just means he's got a fun personality. Hopefully he has some normal boxers too, not just cartoons all the time. Lol

• I would probably laugh my HEAD off.

• I'd like it. Might be just because I'm into cartoons/anime/video games.

• I'd be amused and laugh and I'd probably tease him about it. Totally fine to me

• Oh dear 😂