Do girls like beards?

Do girls like beards and or mustaches? What is the best facial hair look?

• Yep, they do
    51% (25)68% (19)57% (44)Vote
  • Nope, they don't
    49% (24)32% (9)43% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Beards. Moustaches make guys look like either highway patrol or like a creepy pedo. Sadly it's usually the latter. Beards are sexy AF. I don't like the full on bush man beards that are popular right now. I like scruff. To where it looks like you keep it trimmed nice, not sticking out or hanging down. Or like its not even long enough to trim it yet

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• i1273.photobucket.com/.../...190_o_zpstsu3c2rr.jpg

Gonna be honest... the caveman scruffy look kind of works on me :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B because I personally do not like facial hair of any kind. My boyfriend (bless his heart) shaved off his gnarly beard for me. He had really only grown it as long as it was to annoy me. He didn't like it either. Some girls are into beards. I am not one of them.

Mustaches, in my opinion, make everyone look like a sex offender from the 80s. Just don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. I like when my boyfriend has stubble but it can be uncomfortable and give me a rash and generally anything more than light stubble is unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most do!

0|0
    0|0
  • yup facial hair on men looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't. I like facial hair on some guys but usually prefer without. And I don't like the feel of it when kissing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sooooo much <3

0|1
    0|0
  • It is like making out with velcro

2|1
    0|0
    • Is that good or bad

lol

• @Mesonfielde OMG it's good. I love when my guy lightly scratches my neck and back with his scruff. #1 turn on for foreplay

• it gives me a rash sometimes. and when you snuggle (and sleep) and his face with scruff is next to your face it's VERY uncomfortable

• I personally don't care for most beards. That's just me though

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do. Some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually they do but I personally don't. Some scruff is sexy af, but full-grown beards are not my thing (though some hipster guys do look very good with them)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol makes me think of this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kSuZFOwFE

0|0
    0|0
  • i like em. some people just look better with some scruffiness going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Chris Pratt look

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guys looks. But I like them on the guys they suit

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSSS ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards and mustaches all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on a guy 😊 If it looks good on him, sure, I like it 👌🏽

0|0
    0|0
  • Mustaches are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love facial hair on men. I like the feel of his beard on my face when I kiss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It also depends on how much hair there is and if it kept neat an tidy

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh...

0|0
    0|0
  • IN my opinion I don't like beards because wen u kiss a guy w. A beard the hair gets in your mouth and I'm just like 'gross'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to beards and no to mustaches. I like facial hair as it can make a man appear much more masculine, but too much of a good thing can be bad so I like him to have a nicely groomed/trimmed beard as it looks much more stylish and well kept.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Seems like it. I'm tall and skinny so I look kinda "boyish". I grew out a beard a few years back and noticed my female attention go up A LOT, presumably because I look a little older and mature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some yes, some no.

Seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • some do., others don't...

I have one so I hope most do lol

0|0