Girls. Does style matter more than looks?

Does style matter more than looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, neither matter a great amount to me. They both matter a little, of course, and I'd have to say looks matter more. Styles change (and to be honest I don't really care as long as they don't look like a total douche) but attractiveness stays, and attractiveness does play a role in, well, being attracted to someone. That's not to say style doesn't help - it definitely does, if a guy has good style it makes them hotter to me, and could also indicate that we have things in common, like music and stuff. You can tell quite a bit about someone by the way they present themselves, so it is kind of important.

What Girls Said 4

• I think style can make looks, look better... Like if a guy looks average and has a great style, then his appeal increases... That's my opinion anyways... and I like fashion/style.

• I would think so. Looks are given to you by genetics, but style more reflects your personality.

I wouldn't reject a guy just because of looks. But style can generally tell me whether the guy is someone I would want to be around a lot.

• I think so. I think great style can make a guy look more attractive and appealing.

• ummm I would say its almost equal..yeah it might matter a little more now that I think of it.

say you have a naturally good looking guy, with terrible style and no swag...he's not gonna be as cute to me

but if you had an ugly guy dressed up in all the nice clothes, he would still be ugly

so both matter

but if the guy is average and has a great style it can make him more attractive

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with mormongirlmichl. A good looking girl with style makes her even better looking.