Is this frame/body type too skinny?

my body type is basically this way and I've always been insecure that I'm not very curvy... is it considered "not hot" (skinny?)? I'm mixed Asian btw so I guess a lot of it is genetics =/

link

i forgot to add, if anyone has effective workout tips, feel free to share!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body type is awesome. I wouldn't recommend getting skinnier than that, but as it stands from the picture, you've got a great body.

As for working out, a general recommendation is to focus on cardio with a light (and diverse) lifting program for toning.

What Guys Said 8

• Your body is great...not probs very hot ect! But you don't need an ego massage from guys online...it is how YOU feel that truly counts. We all have little bits about are bodies we may not like, just let them be a part of the unique being that is you. Trust me see yourself as beauty, be comfortable in your own skin and all will see you as you do.

p.s. from a personal point of view you have a nice figure so bank that compliment if you want lol.

• It looks good to me.

Workout tips as far as what? Total body, aerobics, cardio,weight lifting toning? Toning what?

• looks fine to me

• No your body looks great, don't worry about it ! :)

• girl, judging by your side shot, you've already got the body you need to attract young men. You'd certainly attract me if I saw you on the street, that's damn sure

• you look quite attractive

• lol I feel this way too... It's in the genes... I think you look great not too skinny.

• It is totally...ok I think...would love to fuk u...lol

What Girls Said 5

• i had that same problemm, I'm am marathon runner, snowboarder soccer player and just into sports so workout tip wise, if you want to look less skinny but still be skinny like you are now, do basic things like ab workouts wj=hich will tone and just make you look "healthier" nobody gives you sh*t when you have a little bit of an athletic body and its a major confidence booster. go to a local gym and do low tension toning weights and stuff which will just add a slight amount of muscle and get that body that like every guy secretly favors most despite what they say. good luck =]

• trust me Iv'e seen girls that should be shoving food in their mouth that definitely is'nt you. You are a slim girl their is nothing wrong with that. I have curves and that doesn't make me better or worse than you. Guys know that girls have different things to offer besides their bodies. Don't even worry about it

• no that's not too skinny at all

• Not a bit*

• you're thin...not skinny. skinny is when you can see your bones sticking out. thin is when you are naturally petite. I think you look good