I really what to die my hair brown!

But not too sure if it will suit me..

this blonde is my natural color, but I really want a change...

if I do dye it, and I'm doing it at home, what can I do to make sure it doesn't go redish

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• my ex used to do her hair blonde, all she ever told me is you can buy the box stuff but youve got to spend a little money than youd normally like, otherwise it'll make your hair crazy lol...also I don't know if this is the same for dying it brunette but try to stay away from the pool for a couple of days...she went into the pool one time and her hair turned green a little lol it was hilarious for me, embarassing for her...good luck - sorry I can't be more of help, just givin you advice as to what my ex used to do...or just go get it done professionally first and ask them there what's good to use - they should know

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I prefer brunettes by far over blonds. Plus, it would go well with the brown eyes.

• Your perceived IQ will go up. Dye it.

• Sad but true.

• That is completely hypocritical. not every person who is blonde looks dumb. how you dress or the way you talk is as much as factor as simply a hair color. that is such an unintelligent statement. I have naturally wicked blonde hair and do bikini modeling for a local chain and I have never been told I look dumb. I'm on the dean's list at my univeristy I mean come onn.

• He said "perceived iq" 19df05, what other people think, not necessarily him

• To me brown is sexier, but blonde is very very cute. I like blonde better.

• brown

What Girls Said 4

• I think you'd look really good with brown hair, the only thing is that I would get it professionally done unless you've done it before... I know it's expensive, but it's worth it...

If you still want to do it from home, make sure when you look on the box what color it gives in the end... if it has even a little hint of redish at any point, then you can be sure it will look red... so you basically just need to check.

Good luck and make sure to post a picture of your new do... :)

• You look adorable as a blonde (: But It seems like you could work the brown color too. You should go for it, and if you don't like, dye it back (:

• I think you could pull off both really well, but if you do go brunette try out a warm colour it will be a less dramatic change :)

• You'd better go to the hairdresser, so you know for sure it works out pretty