Asian Girls, what size bra do you wear, and how does it fit? Any fit issues? (straps falling down, band riding up, etc)?

Do you have any fit issues straps falling down, band riding up, etc and what size do you wear?

3

What Girls Said 3

• 30F so a little larger than Asian average but still within overall average range. Here's my measurements fot the people who use pre-1950s sizing and still think F is huge: http://www.imgur.com/a/m71Li

No fit issues since I switched from my pre-1950s size of 34C to the modern 30F. I also learned about correctly placing the underwire right up in the underbreast crease and scooping all the tissue into the cups in order to better assess fit.

• Wow very interesting. So it's tight enough where the band and straps stay put? I remember and ex of mine tried a 32 instead of 34 and it was too tight. Didn't like the constricting feeling around the back and ribs

• Have you gotten friends to change sizes? Like how do you know if they have the wrong size? Do you ask to see them in a bra to see if it looks right? Lol Or do you notice them like adjusting it or fixing their straps and then you mention it to them?

• If they mention having issues I offer to help or explain more about modern sizing. Some of them even know I'm very passionate about bras and come asking for advice. On the internet I usually just try to spread knowledge or help people specifically asking for sizing/fit help.

• 30A, and the straps often fall down. My body is really small so my boobs are too, and it's basically impossible to find bras that fit me

• Thats no fun. Did you try asking your mom about it, what she does with bras? Or do the same issues happen to her too?

• 32A, no problems :)