What to wear with my stylish shoes?

I want to show off my new very high stylish shoes , I'm worried if I wear short pants or a skirt it might dress it down to much. What would be the best thing to wear with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are going to a party or somewhere special - try wearing these shoes with a nice skinny that goes right to your ankles so that it highlights your legs and your heeled shoes will look sexy. You can try wearing a nice waisted-skirt that can contrast with your shoe color. How about a nice classy dress (thats not too fancy but just right - you know?). Try varying your outfits and go with the best one - the one that right for your fancy shoes :D

oh buy shorts or skirts that have got some golding work to it or something that's not plain to make your outfit/shoes look not so "dress-downed".

What Guys Said 1

• Earrings, sorry I don't know what to suggest.

What Girls Said 1

• well if your going out to a night club or something you can wear shorts you can get high waisted shorts which are so in fashion at the moment or just some nice dressy shorts but if your just wearing them around the place wear them with skinny jeans