Guys, can be a beard more comfortable than a shaven face?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• In cold climates a beard is like a sweater for your face, you literally will not feel as much air movement. During the hotter months it doesn't seem to bother me that much to be super noticeable.
    What does bother me is when it keeps catching food when I'm trying to eat. That is about the time I shave it.

What Guys Said 7

• I had both - I found short beard very comfortable but it is a pain to maintain - With clean shaven, you just shave everywhere everyday but with the beard you have to trim and shape with care.

• may be if you grow it out enough but truthfully i have never made it that fare. i always end up shaving it off because it starts to get uncomfortable and the wife doesn't like it long

• I think it depends on the person. I've had people tell me a beard would really suite me (after a few days of not shaving) but I don't think I could ever let it grow out. After a few days it drives me nuts!! Itchy, scratchy... I just gatta shave it off lol.

• sure it can be, but not for me i find shaven face more comfortable.

• Comfortable? Beard's really annoyin' actually...

• men of course not... well if its a little bit long and grows in a good way it can be but not everym man has a perfect beard

• Its a habit thing. They make up for it in their own way, when you have to employ special techniques to eat that's when you can actually feel happy about your facial hair.