Girls which would you wear to meet your boyfriend after 8 months of long distance?, guys which would you like more?

A nice Chiffon-light long dress with slippers, and a small cross bag?Girls which would you wear to meet your boyfriend after 8 months of long distance?, guys which would you like more?

Or, stomach , with a bit of skin, and a long skirt , also with slippers and a small bag?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second one, but in a different color.

Honestly, I wouldn't wear a very fancy dress to meet someone in person, because I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. I would go for something relaxed and comfortable to show him that I can look pretty but also be adventurous too, like a peasant blouse (my go-to), some jean shorts and sandals, or a bright cami and skater skirt with a pair of comfy flats.

• yeah i get what you mean, can you show me a picture? .,, he is my boyfriend, we have met in person many times before

• Black Milk Clothing has some really pretty skirt selections that you can pair with just about any top and they look very classy. I would pair it with something light and pastel, so as not to take away from the skirt, which is the main attraction of the outfit. Something like this would be nice:
      s8.favim.com/.../...n-floral-Favim.com-2611528.jpg
      For something a bit more dressed-down, you could wear something like this:
      picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/...ce-crochet-t+shir.jpg
      - with some fancy sandals (you could go gladiator if you're feeling it).

Of course, it all depends on the activities you're planning on doing. If you're gonna be going on fancy dates to restaurants, you might want to pack a LBD.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 3

• 8 months? I hope the dress is not expensive... ;)

• I think the dress looks nicest - I like the blue and greeney one

• The slit black dress wih white top

What Girls Said 4

• http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=193656369 I'd wear what you normally where, so for me, that would be that. If you must choose between those two, I'd chose the first one

• black one, very hot

• Id do the second one

• In the event of extreme hugging that may include jumping on him may I suggest some pants?

• yessss i really want to jump on him sooooooooooo much , haven't seen him for 8 month

• then I would definitely suggest pants or shorts! Actually I would say go for a dressy top and shorts or pants. That way you can look hot and still get a piggy back ride or a jump hug!