Who is this girl and I need her skincare routine please. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Perfect 20/10. Who is she?

She is perfection. The melanin stay poppin and I need her skin care routine and the make up brands she is wearing. I also love that shade of pale blue she's wearing. I didn't know pastel blue looked so good on darker skin and I love that necklace too. Basically I love everything in this picture. I do wish her hair was in its natural state because to me natural afro's are prettier, but she's beautiful no matter what hairstyle she has.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's beautiful. I'd say wear sunscreen. moisiturize your skin, exercise and eat healthy and you should be fine.

What Guys Said 3

• Designer makeup
    Instagram filters lol

• its called a lot of makeup.

• She doesn't have much on honestly. Maybe a bit of foundation and filled in her eyebrows a bit with some mascara and lipstick, but I don't know which brands

• maybe if you could find out her name then send a message to he manager they might be able to help

• You need makeup people, hair people and possibly photo editing to get this look.

What Girls Said 4