Will the man bob ever become a popular trend?

a la Jared Leto

• Sure, why not?
  • lol no
  • Kurt Cobain/10, would suicide again, want to heroin and shell?
  • Undercuts are gay

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• someone is bound to find it attractive

What Girls Said 5

• No thank you haha!

• It sure worked for Johnny Depp in 'Charlie and the chocolate factory'.

• Oh god I hope not !!

• Oh no, that is horrendous.

• What is lol?

What Guys Said 4

• My friends brother has an undercut and it looks prety cool. He brushes has it like this...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8a4d940d9d.jpg

• If he didn't style it would look similar to the pic posted above.

• Yeah, I know. I only put that there as a joke option for the poll. Undercuts have kind of become synonymous with douchey frat types since their popularity has soared, but I get that some dudes just like their hair that way and aren't bad at all.

• I picked C because of epic fucking memes my bro, but I don't think it will.

Regular long hair seems more in vogue than this. Mine used to reach down to my tits. Ah, long, wavy thick and shiny hair... I miss it sometimes.

• Yeah, I guess you're right, especially with all the man bun hipsters running around these days. Still, I've noticed that there seems to be a direct correlation with fewer chicks liking/tolerating long hair as it goes further past the shoulders, haha. I wasn't the most popular guy when it was halfway down my back, except with the goths and meth-heads at my school. lol

• It was popular in the 90s

• Yeah, I guess so, though longer hair in general was popular then, more so than one particular style. You had thick, curly Chris Cornell locks well past the shoulders, whatever the hell Marilyn Manson was doing, fluffy permed hair with bangs (primarily in the first couple years of the decade, as hair metal sputtered out) etc. etc.

• Fashion goes in a circle