Are there any of you that dislike women who wear heels and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her natural height. I'm only 5'6. Most girls are probably taller than me already WITHOUT heels. If she was only 5'0 then i wouldn't care because she'd still be shorter than me.

If her heels made her taller than me, then i must admit it'd make me uncomfortable, but as long as she didn't wear them regularly I'd be ok with it.

Although, my opinion can be completely disregarded, because the aforementioned girl wouldn't give me the time of day in the first place. Hell, I'd be lucky to snag the 5 footer, because even she probably expects a guy taller than myself.

• my boyfriend is around your height, and I'm 5'4. So, with flats he's a bit taller than me, but with heels I look taller and he feels disturbed by that. Also he's more into more rock grunge styles, claiming he just doesn't like how they look. And he's telling me that sometimes I walk funny with them. I 'm not into those sky high heels, but I wear ankle boots with heels fairly often. I don't get why he feels bad. I want to keep wearing heels but I also don't want him to feel bad..

• Thanks for MHO!

• you're welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• Of all the things that could make me dislike someone, their choice in footwear is NOT one of them.

Unless they wear crocs.

• Who does wear them actually? lol

• Unfortunately, many people. It's a blight in the history of the human race.

Burn all crocs!

• My dad owns a pair of pink crocs, he only wears them around the house but that's bad enough

What Guys Said 22

• I don't like to see when they're clearly uncomfortable, or when they walk in a twisty crooked way, like they're struggling with it. It just feels like trying so hard for something that isn't that important especially when that crooked look takes away all the appeal.

• It seems those pointy stileto heels are good only when you sit down..

• I think the fact that they look uncomfortable makes it more attractive. Like kinky.

• @aliceinwonderland69 well, some people pull them off, some don't. I think when you feel very uncomfortable in a piece of heels or clothes, it shows through, thus ruining your confidence, along with your sexiness.

• Errrm... No!!

Heels are fantastic in all sorts of ways. Aside from the obvious making short girls taller (which is actually not a good or bad thing - short is fine!), they give a girl a much more slender, elegant, feminine and sexy form. They're often attractive and feminine to look at in themselves, certainly more likely to be pleasing to the eye than sports shoes or big clumpy boots - like nice jewellery or a stylish bag, in themselves they enhance an overall look.

More than anything though they convey confidence, sexiness, a girl's willingness to make the effort to look her very best even at the expense of comfort or practicality - they're daring, cute and fun. I'm not daft, I know they're often not comfortable and they're not suited to all occasions. But to my little mind they are just one of those things that brighten the world up a little bit and make girls the sparkly wonderful life-enhancing things that they are! :)

• No, I don't dislike a girl because she wears heels. Although it's not always the best look, and sometimes it's PAINFULL to watch them try to walk in them.

• yes, it's best not to wear them outside unless the girl is sure she owns them

• I just find it to be so unhealthy. It just puts strain on women's ankle and leg muscles/tendons. Humans were not made to walk like that.
    Also, one little misstep and she can fall or twist an ankle. Yikes!

• Yes. Wearing those feet killers and sacrificing your health for the sake of appearance is just downright idiotic.

• I don't like the look, the sound, the way it slows her down walking or makes her feet hurt... I'd find a pair of running shoes much sexier. And the height thing? I *want* her to be shorter!

• Sure not!
    Perhaps if a lady has so much "overkill" on her in terms of make-up, hairstyle, extremely high heels and overly bling bling outfits, I would look away.
    But I won't look away from a lady on heels, if she's a nice girl :D Now way!

• personally heels never did anything for me as attraction goes. plus the look so uncomfortable to go for a long walk in.

• so which kind of shoes do you prefer instead?

• im more of a practical type person so anything that is comfortable and goes with what you are wearing. to me it doesn't matter how good you look in the dress and shoes it isn't sexy when i can tell you are uncomfortable wearing them

• I dislike women who wear very high heels because I feel they take more care about attracting atention than being confortable and I think it is important to have a good looking, but not to attract more atention that any other people and they overvalue it so much sacrificing their confort.

• what's wrong with attracting attention? it's not cool being just another face in the crowd

• Some guys prefer girls who attract attention, but in my case, I prefer to think about the background and I try to guess their priorities. and I don't think attracting attention is such an important deal to have so high priority, I think health and confort should have higher priority. Maybe that's a reason for me to dislike girls who wear so showy heels, clothes or make up. In the other hand, I don't find anything wrong with more subtle ways of attracting attention, when a woman suggest that is not so important to her to attract attention. For example I women with sporty body, long, nice and healthy hair, white teeth and about attitude I like good understanders, kindness.

I don't dislike average heels on women, I dislike just very high heels.

• it makes sense, the way you put it

• No i don't once you can walk flawlessly in them COOL! but if you can't walk in them i will be laughing my ass off at you struggling to cross the street like a walker on a tightrope.

• Hell fuking no, High heels are hot.

• A woman in heels is very sexy! When celebrities, models who, ever want to look their best they wear heels. The feminazis though would prefer that women wear combat boots.

• Lol nope. I like girls that wear heels even that I like tomboys. Makes them look hot and look taller. I'm 6'2

• Wearing heels makes a woman's ankles very thick from having to hold her weight at that angle

• haven't hear of that, are you sure?

• From what I've noticed it does. Girls who I've dated who don't wear high heels, even if they're thicker girls than the ones who do, always seem to have thinner ankles.

Then again, I'm weird and I pay attention to very minute and unimportant details a lot of the time, so, maybe I'm the only one who does notice lol

• If you are wearing heels. It will give you ankle pain.

• They make their legs and ass look so good

• Heels have there place. I love getting dressed up every once in awhile. For the most part I think a tight pair of sweats and a hoody or t-shirt is super sexy.

• I like them, girls look beautiful in them!

• just don't care for all that fancy stuff

• hell no. heels are the hottest thing ever

• Yes, short men dislike it.

• For some reason I find 'em really pretentious... especially if she wears 'em to impress someone... but if she lacks height and she wears 'em in order to reach stuff placed higher in a grocery store... well it's OK I guess...

What Girls Said 8

• I dislike wearing heels because I'm already very tall (I don't want to be taller!) and I don't believe heels are actually good to wear all the time as they throw off your natural posture and spine position.

• They do alter your posture for as long as you wear them, not permanently

• But even if you wear them frequently for long periods, then they're keeping your spine and hips in an unnatural position during all that time. Even if it's not permanent, it still doesn't sound good.

• I don't dislike them. To each their own. I'm not a huge fan of heels.

• Haha, nah. Love heels. They are women's best friend.

• Nah. love my heels. I have too many to count.

• Nope I love my heels!!!

• I love to look at them but can't always walk in them.. Still some men claim they hate how a woman looks with heels

• I know what you mean girl. Men are not right lol

• Lol nope. I love my heels to death.

• I love my heels and won't ever give them up! Haha.

• No, I love heels.