Which girl is hotter?

you personaly which girl whould you look?

whos more attractive?

who would you date?

who looks better?

whos prittier?

girl #1

link

link

link

link

girl #2

link

link

link

girl #2

Thanks guys I'm girl

Numbeer 1 but girl #2 was flirting with my boyfriend she's slutty she flirts with a lot of pplease boyfriend just wanted to know if I have anything to worry about guess not :) *q1 and g

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl #1 is the answer to all the questions.

What Guys Said 11

• I like girl number 1, I think she's prettier. But just my honesty, I like girl 2's style (band tees and stuff) and she's got big boobies...but she's sorta thick. Just saying...lol

• I just saw the update lol. I would say neither because girl number one is insecure and girl two doesn't know a dude's boundaries.

• Good answer

• Awesome answer lol

• Seriously neither of you are that great. #1 has a sh*tty camera and MySpace angles galore and #2 looks like a 5 dollar hooker who just got done with work for the night.

• girl number 1 for all questions. girl number two looks a bit...whats the word...slutty?

• First girl , but they both need a decent camaera, if they had the same camera which was at least 10 .mp and both TRIED to doll them el ves up as if they were goiung to the club I bet it would come down to straight looks, man look at the personality honestly, I have learned that. You find a pretty geuniene girl, your one of the luckiest people alive, like me or message me for any questions I figured you didn't want everyone to know but idk

• link number 1

• Girl # 1

• girl #1 has some beautiful eyes and thumbs down on g#2

• girl #1 (amazing O_o)

• girl number 1 call me sometime ;)

• Girl 1

• I'd want you both. :)

Oh wait, you asked whose hotter? Fine... number one.

What Girls Said 8

• I sense a little bit of insecurity in this post. You're pretty, as others have said, but you don't need to ask people that or worse, compare directly with another girl. If your guy is smart, he will stay loyal to you. If not, he's not worth it and you're better off without him. You don't need his (or our) validation. =)

• girl #1

• obviously the first girl is waay better in everything. the 2 girl is just ok ..not that bad.

• R You KIDDING ME! you can't post girl number 2's pictures online without her knowledge. that is so selfish of you and if she found out she would be p*ssed! think before you do somehting stupid.

• Do you have anything to worry about?

maybe, looks aren't everything...

• ur both ugly...but I can't tell ur cameras suck

• Those are some pretty fuzzy pictures.. Hard to tell. .if you squint your eyes they look the same LOL..

• girl 1 killin girl 2. sorry. girl 2 is not ugly, she got her own prettiness and all but she is not even near the first girl.