Girls, What's the trend in clothes for girls ages 13-16 right now?

Need to know!!!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Knew high black boots. Skinny jeans. Leather jackets in beige or black and a flowy top. at least that's what the "popular girls" wear at my school. I usually just wear some loose jeans and a flannel tho.

What Girls Said 4

• Idek flipping know😂😂 I don't know any trends

• what it has been for years. Skinny jeans and a cute top

• My daughter is 16. She wears flats, skinny jeans, jeans, cowboy boots, leather jackets, sometimes high heels, etc

• do yourself a favor, go into a shop and buy what YOU think is nice, Don't be that thoughtless sheep, build a little of your own character hey?

• I'm a girly girl who likes whatever is the trend as long as it isn't showing too much XD

• aha yeah its funny how people are so different, i wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of skinny jeans lol i dont think i wear anything but rather short shorts now that i think about it, im sure to others that seems completely ridiculous haha., aslong as your wearing things that reflect who you are and your comfortable then thats all that matters :)