Are Aerie's teeny tiny bikini bottoms too small?

I was thinking about buying one of aerie's bikinis for this summer. They have a new cut called teeny tiny but I am not sure if they are too unmodest. I don't want to be getting negative looks on the beach or by the pool.

any other girls wear this cut before? How does it feel, is it too revealing?

• They cover enough to wear
  • They are a bit too small to wear

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• oh cmon no pics?

now i gotta look this shit up myself

*brb*

most of what google search provided looks fine.

• I say wear what makes you feel good if you think that you'll look good in them and you like the style of it then get it. One true rule in shopping for clothes is to imagine yourself wearing it and if you like that though then get it but if you really can't see yourself in it don't bother because you'll just wear it once and not take a second glance at it ever again. Just my two cents. Either way good luck and they look fine by the way I'm sure they would look quite nice on you.

• well, showing a pic would be nice but the only important thing is if you are comfortable with showing a bit more skin. I have no problem with thong bikinis as long as they cover the important parts and don't look too trashy, so I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with these ones too. If they are too "unmodest" depends mostly on where you live. On south European/American beaches most people won't give a fuck, in the US it depends I think on the state... but you probably know that better than I do

• I like the ruched bikini bottom style... very sexy, but it depends on the correlation between your ass and the size you buy, otherwise it will look like a thong...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...475d08ef9e.jpg

• That depends where you want to wear them: in the Caribbean or somewhere in the Bible Belt?

• Hot hot hot

• Can you give us a pic?

• can update of a pic or link of what you are talking about

• With all due respect, when is ANY bikini modest?

• Seriously, is that what people consider small? Damn... you should come to where I live...

What Girls Said 8

• www.ae.com/.../a_swim_teenytiny.jpg
    I've never worn them before but... they don't like THAT tiny. It's not unheard of for girls to wear bikini bottoms with that sort of cut so as long as you own them and wear it confidently, you'll be fine. :)

• These look pretty normal.

So disappoint.

• @0112358 I know right? I was expecting it to be more of an actual thong based on the name but I guess that wouldn't last long on the market seeing as how Aerie's target audience is tweens.

• I don't wear anything like that so... meh!

• Do you feel uncomfortable in them? Then they're too small.

Otherwise, go nuts.

• My worry is that I would feel confident in them when leaving the house but after a few unsavory looks my confidence might disappear. I guess my question should have been do you think a bottom like this would draw too much negative attention

• That's entirely up to you.

• From what I saw, they don't look that bad. As long as you feel comfortable in them, go for it.

• As long as your vajayjay isn't hanging out, it's acceptable bro.

• I wouldn't wear them to somewhere where there would be a lot of children, but they aren't too bad.

• They're called teeny tiny for a reason. Plus it also depends on whether you actually have a butt.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more