Is it possible to get a picture off 3 different social media?

Someone took a picture of me and my family at Walmart and posted it online. I think it's because we are Gothic but still this is beyond creepy please help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's illegal to post pictures of someone on the Internet without permission and is considered harassment, you could probably contact your local authorities and let them know what's going on. From there, they can look into finding the user's IP address and conducting an online search as well as fining them.

Another thing you can do is report the photos and email or phone the social media in question and explain to them that these pictures have been posted illegally. The administrators will most likely also conduct an IP ban, making all accounts under that IP virtually useless.

What Guys Said 1

• Ha ha ha

What Girls Said 1

• You can report the photo to be taken down, because it's being posted without your consent. Also, it's actually illegal to post a photo of a person under 18 without their parents' permission.