i wanna shower my hair and use hair mousse bu I don't know how I will look after I done it. I don't want my hair nappy nor tangle or knotted up, I love try new looks but I don't want evil.
Most Helpful Girl
try it on a weekend when your not doing much so if it messes up you won't have to rush to get it cute again..
ok this works best if your hair has been relaxed 80% or less. this means, when your hair is wet, does it start curling up? that means your hair isn't bone straight and the bonds that make your hair curl haven't been broken down 100%. if your hair is overprocessed it won't be a good look. its best to have well moisturized healthy relaxed hair that's not bone straight..
1. wash your hair (preferably with a sulfate free shampoo)
2. use a thick rich conditioner in your hair, leave in a few minutes
3. rinse conditioner out and apply a mix of alcohol-free gel, and leave in conditioner to your hands. use a lot if your hair is thicker or longer. well use a lot no matter what!
4. bend your head down so your hair is hanging down to the floor.
5. with your head down, scrunch your product filled hands into your hair. (squeeze the hair and go up closer to your scalp)
6. then DONT TOUCH IT leave it alone and don't keep touching it for more than you have to or it will get too curly or frizy. make sure you use a lotta product so your hair stays wettish0