Ladies, if this style became popular for swimsuits, and your man suggested it would suit you, would you wear it or not?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't
  • Maybe I would
  • Guy, show me the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my butt and so does my husband so yeah I'd wear it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a huge fan of the one piece but wow what a perfect ass. :-). She would look good in any swimsuit. Bare assed or not.

What Girls Said 7

• Great from the front horrendous from the back.

Would you go out in one of these if they became popular and your partner wanted you to wear it...

cdni.condenast.co.uk/.../...p14_rex_b_720x1080.jpg

• Is that a plastic bag? xD

• Oh my god hahaha I have seen that around, but I've never seen the first one you posted xD

• @AleDeEurope haha shocking isn't it! He wore a mermaids tail recently too haha

• Hahaha never in my life. Honestly can say never to this one.

• No. I honestly don't care if my husband likes my swimsuit or not. I wear what I like.

• You tend to wear one pieces more as a situational thing, like swimming laps, rather than tanning, and I couldn't see many people wearing this indoors, somehow.

More of an outdoors thing, I think.

• I've been stuck with one pieces my whole life thus far. sorry but im gonna wear what i want lol

• No. The thong thing is too much. I like thongs in general but in private..

• Is that because it's a style that's rarely worn where you live? Would you feel differently if it was more common?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• I would wear it in public to piss her off.

• Is that the "Baywatch" swimsuit?