Ladies, if this style became popular for swimsuits, and your man suggested it would suit you, would you wear it or not?

Ladies, if this style became popular for swimsuits, and your man suggested it would suit you, would you wear it or not?

• Yes, I would
    31% (14)25% (4)30% (18)Vote
  • No, I wouldn't
    51% (23)19% (3)43% (26)Vote
  • Maybe I would
    16% (7)0% (0)11% (7)Vote
  • Guy, show me the answers
    2% (1)56% (9)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my butt and so does my husband so yeah I'd wear it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a huge fan of the one piece but wow what a perfect ass. :-). She would look good in any swimsuit. Bare assed or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Great from the front horrendous from the back.

Would you go out in one of these if they became popular and your partner wanted you to wear it...

cdni.condenast.co.uk/.../...p14_rex_b_720x1080.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a plastic bag? xD

• Show All
    • Oh my god hahaha I have seen that around, but I've never seen the first one you posted xD

• @AleDeEurope haha shocking isn't it! He wore a mermaids tail recently too haha

• Hahaha never in my life. Honestly can say never to this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I honestly don't care if my husband likes my swimsuit or not. I wear what I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • You tend to wear one pieces more as a situational thing, like swimming laps, rather than tanning, and I couldn't see many people wearing this indoors, somehow.

More of an outdoors thing, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been stuck with one pieces my whole life thus far. sorry but im gonna wear what i want lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. The thong thing is too much. I like thongs in general but in private..

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that because it's a style that's rarely worn where you live? Would you feel differently if it was more common?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• I would wear it in public to piss her off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that the "Baywatch" swimsuit?

0|0
    0|0