Can I wear that?

Okay, so I've been working out and etc. Yay! For some reason, I'm scared to wear bathing suits. I'm really confident but when it comes to showing skin, I can't do it. Today, I went to the mall and I saw these really complicated looking bikinis. My friend commenting saying " why are you wearing one pieces, try a t-kini some thong looking thing with the smallest tops to cover your chest. Why do people do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she thought she was being helpful? As you said you do not like showing skin, she may have thought by suggesting something a little more revealing you may try it?

Dont be too hard on her.
    But wear whatever you want, if you feel best in a one piece then stick to it, i personally love a high waisted bottom with a tankini top :)

What Guys Said 4

• she's pushing you towards her own fashion sense.

• because your more modest and dont feel the need to show off every inch of you self. confident has nothing to do with being modest. they are to different thing

• i love onepiceses :)

• I think that bikinis look much more better but i think that u shall use what u feel comfortable with. And personally i think that u should be more confident about yourself so then what u think can become reality just like me and that has been the cheesiest thing I've said today

What Girls Said 3