What do you think about a simple nose piercing on a young girl?

I'm 14 (15 soon) and I have been wanting a nose piercing for a couple years now but I knew I was too young. well now I think I'm a good age and I already have 6 piercings (3 in each ear) so I know how it works. also do guys like them or think they're trashy?

thanks. (:

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont like it that much, but if your happy doing it, then do it i would suggest.

Most Helpful Girl

• personally i think some are alright. I dont like rings that much though.

www.ticketline.co.uk/.../julia-sheer.jpg
    but this one is more to what i like.

do what you want though :) its your body ;)

• i dislike the rings too. i love the one in the photo. it's exactly what i want. thanks. :)

• no problem haha :)

• yeah, i also like this cute little heart one :)

https://s-media-ca che-ak0. pinimg. com/736x/66/99/f6/6699f6b512ed71fe029a85da4b3cfd72. jpg

(it won't let me post photos so just get arid of the space between the cache)

What Guys Said 5

• It's awesome, and we do like it. :)

• I don't like it. But im nobody to say what you shoud do.
    the thing is... it's a piece of metal in your meat... i'm like "why? whyy? you do that to your cute feminine nose" xD

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I think nose piercings are totally legit-ly beautiful and looks nice on a girl. Haha just dont get those big ones but yeah generally it looks good :)

• I don't think nose rings are that big of a deal as long as it's a cute little stud. My only advice is dont use anything to little or get a silver or white ball because it looks like you have a zit on your nose, I would suggest a diamond or something similar.

• Personally the sheer thought turns me completely cold.. Period.

• I like nose piercings I wanna get a nose piercing as well I think u should go for it

• ohh, you should too!! in my opinion they're really pretty & simple which I like (:

• I got one when I was 15. No regrets 😋 You do you.