Am I odd for wishing guys wore speedos?

I wish guys wore speedos. Women have to wear tight fitting bathing suits and you can see our breats pretty clearly. I kind of wish men would wear speedos so they could be in the same boat and we could see the size of their package just as easily as they can our breasts. Is this odd or weird of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• We would but we are usually called pervs, or creeps, nasty... It is not socially acceptable for guys to do it unless they have a girlfriend who wants them to.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 20

• Hmmm.. I agree^^ It would be more fair. I can see where your coming from. When I where trunks though, my "package" is pretty noticeable. It shames me when I guess it shouldn't, to the point where I'm constantly fixing it by pulling my trunks foward or trying to get my package more between my legs and out of sight.
    I joined the swim team at a YMCA but decided to drop out after a month or so because they told me I Had to start wearing speedoso_o

• Nowadays it's a bit more popular in Europe than America... and you wouldn't really see the size of anything lol it's not like a 24/7 erection.

• This is odd only because most women & the social media have all but CONDEMNED the wearing of Speedos by men. Now which IS it? They (most) don't want to see men's junk? Or secretly, most obsess & gossip over it?
    And by the way; THE SIZE OF THE PACKAGE IS NO INDICATOR OF THE SIZE WHEN IT IS HARD!!! But I DO like the hint that you'd get off on seeing it.

• You might be the only women in the world that thinks this? But to me it would make sense you'd feel this way.

• But also, we shrink and grow so it wouldn't really show accurately if we weren't having an erection. Women's boobs stay the same.

• You're a perv but that's okay :p

• I do.

• I'm not going to judge.

• only fags wear speedos

• Well at least then I could check out their junk... even if they wouldn't be interested in using it on me 😁😁

• Hahaha, that's awesome! I love her response! Haha! Even though I think he is right, your response was awesome. But all you have to do is ask and we'll show you our package, no need for the banana hammock honey. So, ask away! 😉

• Hahahah no not odd XD

• Hahah.

• Can judge a book by its cover.

• No I don't think so, do you like guys legs?

• My package is too small, so you won't see anything anyways.

• Unfortunately some guys are showers and others are growers. It can shrink, breasts do not!

• If I had a big package I would wear speedos

• Not weird at all! lol! When a guy does wear a speedo do you check him out? What do you like to see down there? If you go to a beach in Europe you'll see a LOT of speedos!

• +1 to you for being a perv.

But what about all of us guys who grow a lot? Won't be lose out on this? Your boobies don't really grow during the act you know o. O

• I actually agree with you

• It doesn't seem that odd to me. But most women actually don't like it.

I think if women loved it, men would do it.

• Well there's also the whole homophobia aspect that contributes to men being afraid to wear speedos.

• @mistixs I think to some extent that's likely because in North America at least gay men are more likely to appreciate it than women. Consequently it is viewed as attempting to attract them.

Context matters of course. In racing they're no big deal.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I have no desire to see the outline on anyone's testicles.

• It'd be a turn-on to see a crush of mine wearing a speedo.

• It depends on the guy. Some can pull it off, others not so much.

• My b/f wears them and being muscular he looks good in them. I think in the right guy they look sexy.

• I would not mind that ♥️

• Haha, I guess it just depends on the guy. A hot guy, sure. Some fat, hairy man... no thanks! Lol.

• Well to be fair there are plenty of women who wear a bikini who have no business wearing one so that kind of swings both ways 😂😂😂

• Haha, well that's true! Definitely some ladies who shouldn't even be in a one-piece!

• Ikr? Even the shorts keep getting longer and longer while our bikinis tinier and tinier...
    What would a Baywatch swimsuit look like today?

• Yes, sort of :p.