Always make eye contact?

There are some girls, that I ALWAYS, randomly, make eye contact with! Like it's totally random too, like I might like look one way at lunch or something and BAM! She also happens to be looking at me. lol, so my question is, 1. Am I making sense? lol, probably not, 2. Have you ever just happened to see a random guy/girl and you always seem to make eye contact, and 3. Does eye contact mean anything if it's all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens all the time with me! Haha like I'll happen to look in his direction, he'll happen to look at me, and we have like a split second of awkward eye contact. So, 1, yes you are making sense haha. 2, yes! For some reason it's always this one guy that it happens with. I'm not gonna lie, I do kind of like him but it's not like I stare at him. So I don't know why. And 3, It doesn't necessarily mean something, it's likely totally random, BUT if it happens all the time it might. Cause like I said, the guy it happens a lot with, I do kind of like. So, maybe.

What Girls Said 7

• lol yes you do make sense. Yeah I have had it happen to me before like I can just look one way and a guy will be looking the same way and both of our eyes will look and we will just stare into each others eyes for a quick while. Then I would just turn my head because it's kinda akward lol. But eye contact does mean something sometimes. If you catch someone staring at you all the time then they could have a thing for you or just think ur nice to look at. Besides that it could just happen for no reason.

• yes you make prefect sense. I knw when I look up at lunch and see someone looking at me I either think what is he thinking? or why is he looking at me? but another when I look up and look at a guy it could mean because I find him attractive as well. ane eye contact does mean something if it happens most the time but if its the same person but it also depends on who the guy/girl is thinking when this is happening

• Oh my goodness! Most girls love eye contact! It shows confidence that your not afraid to show interest. but don't do it too much or the girl will think your kind of creepy. and eye contact can mean something sometimes.. It just depends on the situation and how much you do it. but if you find a girl staring at you often, it usually means she is interested, but it has to be a lot more than just accidentally making eye contact once or twice

• 1. YES!

2.YES!

3. Not always unless you mean it to be or they mean it to be I know that is kinda confusing but that's the only way I know how to say it.

• i think eye contact means alot.
    if I always caught someone starring at me
    i would think there was a reason behind it
    and it might make me uncomfortable
    or make me think they like me

• 1. No.

2. Not really.

3. Nope.

• you've posted this question before haven't you?

What Guys Said 1

• i find that making eye contact is easy but actually talking to the girls is a lot harder . as I know during my average day I see lots of girls but don't often talk to a lot of them .